newsgroup quick catchup!

kstillin

Feb 11, 2022, 12:27:01 PMFeb 11
Longtime poster here-
I stumbled across rgvac today for the first time in a while.

I can remember back to when I'd be on here multiple times per day attempting to catch up on any missed posts/threads.

Well, today I waded through the spam and am all caught up with meaningful posts for the last 4.5 YEARS!

Kerry

John Robertson

Feb 11, 2022, 4:24:02 PMFeb 11
Yes, it is a bit quiet here these days...I too miss the chatter. I don't
see FB as a reasonable substitute though. Takes too long to wade through
the cute stuff to find the folks who really need help or have something
useful to say.

Happy Trails To You!

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Rob Carroll

May 18, 2022, 11:05:39 AMMay 18
John,
We need to make the RGVAC group I created on FB more active, then... I think you're already a member. Kerry, I recognize you from back in the day! Are you on FB? I'll add you to the group.