96 in 1 MultiPac Shirt

Michael Roman

Oct 11, 2005, 5:20:52 PM10/11/05
Just got mine today...

sweetness....

thanks again....

--
- Mike

syn...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2005, 5:56:17 PM10/11/05
Glad you like it! We'll be making more and changing up the designs to
match the seasons somewhat. It's a heavyweight 6.1 oz Gildan so it
should last for a good while.

Good service by the USPS by the way- I mailed all those Saturday
morning and considering Monday was a holiday, Tuesday delivery is
outstanding.

Mike Doyle

jimmyjet

Oct 11, 2005, 6:56:49 PM10/11/05
Mike-
I got mine today also. Thank you very much. I like the shirt.
jim

Steve Muccione

Oct 11, 2005, 7:17:59 PM10/11/05
Likewise, I got mine in the mail also...

My wife is absolutely sure I'm a geek now! :)

Now I know what to wear to the auctions :)

Thanks,

steve

"jimmyjet" <jimv...@kentisd.org> wrote in message

cnlmoore

Oct 11, 2005, 8:33:22 PM10/11/05
Thanks Mike, I got mine today as well, the shirt is great!

Chris M

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*mucc...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Keith in NJ

Oct 11, 2005, 8:49:52 PM10/11/05
what. no pics of people actually wearing it.. come on guys.. work it for the
camera.

k.

"cnlmoore" <cnlm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Newbie

Oct 11, 2005, 9:58:12 PM10/11/05
Mine arrived today too! My wife just laughed at the back.......

Ted

Isaac W.

Oct 12, 2005, 12:07:25 AM10/12/05
Mine came as well. I like it alot. If only 96-1 was larger so it would
draw more attention ;)

RedWolfJC

Oct 12, 2005, 12:12:45 AM10/12/05
Got mine too. Super cool!! Now I get to totally geek out at work on
friday!
Thanks again!

Steve Muccione

Oct 12, 2005, 2:38:26 AM10/12/05
heh... do you *really* want to see what we all actually look like...

come on... I can hear Mark's comments now...

"Keith in NJ" <win...@soulshot.com> wrote in message

Craig Yarbrough

Oct 12, 2005, 7:51:20 AM10/12/05
Got mine. My wife couldn't roll her eyes back far enough. :-)

- Craig

Keith Krueger

Oct 12, 2005, 12:00:03 PM10/12/05
Got my shirt yesterday, looks great, thanks Mike.

Keith Krueger

Dane L. Galden

Oct 12, 2005, 4:26:32 PM10/12/05
Thanks, Mike ! The shirt is very cool.

Dane.

syn...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2005, 5:26:54 PM10/12/05
You're welcome guys, enjoy them. Next up- a t-shirt design contest of
some sort.

Mike Doyle

Sweet Zombie Jesus

Oct 12, 2005, 8:04:11 PM10/12/05
Whats up w/ these shirts?

Greg

<syn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

DaD

Oct 12, 2005, 8:06:33 PM10/12/05
That would be cool! Just give us some criteria!

Heck, I didn't feel like accomplishing anything at work this week anyway!