Curious...

John Robertson

Jun 17, 2022, 5:31:41 PM6/17/22
Oddly enough RGP gets junk posts about drugs, etc for a few days - only
after someone posts there.

I am curious if it shows up elsewhere as well so am testing the
hypothesis...

John :-#(#
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Isaac W.

Aug 22, 2022, 10:51:05 PM8/22/22
It could be a coded message transfer. Either way it's annoying and i'd like to see them dealt with.

John Robertson

Aug 23, 2022, 12:32:46 AM8/23/22
On 2022/08/22 7:51 p.m., Isaac W. wrote:
> It could be a coded message transfer. Either way it's annoying and i'd like to see them dealt with.
>
> On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 2:31:41 PM UTC-7, John Robertson wrote:
>> Oddly enough RGP gets junk posts about drugs, etc for a few days - only
>> after someone posts there.
>>
>> I am curious if it shows up elsewhere as well so am testing the
>> hypothesis...
>>
>> John :-#(#
>> --
I've been watching since I last posted in June and this newsgroup never
gets the crap.