Sean Robinson Arrested for Grand Theft

Mark

Feb 7, 2002, 11:48:07 PM2/7/02
The Hemet California police arrested Sean Robinson this week for
multiple counts of grand theft and other active warrrants. Should you
want to throw more logs on the fire, contact Detective Anderson of the
Hemet Police Department. His email is Jand...@cityofhemet.org or
phone 909-765-2426. Not only did he screw multiple hobbists, he also
screwed his shipper out of big bucks.

I was lucky, and only dropped about $100 from him. He sold me a
Harbor Lites pinball that "had the score tray, lockdown, bar, and game
paperwork." I won't bore you with the lies I listened to, but there
were many. I know he never had these items because the detective
talked to the man who sold the game to Sean. From talking to the
detective and posting on other newsgroups, I know Sean sold the same
game to another individiual after he had sold it to me and was
actively trying to trade it to a third individual. There may have
been more deals in the making, but I never found them. Again, I was
lucky because I got the game even if it was minus some parts. The
third individual had Sean trying to sell him a group of games
supposedly from one operator in CA, yet all the game photos were great
copies of actively posted games on ebay.

big dog

Feb 8, 2002, 12:25:47 AM2/8/02
Im glad to hear that he got what was coming to him.

Later,
Mark Capps

andyr

Feb 8, 2002, 12:28:31 AM2/8/02
I hope he becomes someones bitch in prison...

Andy

mrcrazy

Feb 8, 2002, 2:10:34 AM2/8/02
>third individual had Sean trying to sell him a group of games
>supposedly from one operator in CA, yet all the game photos were great
>copies of actively posted games on ebay.

That was me! I got all my cash back eventually less the western Union
fee's(I didnt want to hear the oh it mush have got lost story) cause
he found out I was coming to vegas!! I would have taken pop's car &
cruised to cali looking for my 2 grand! I was also "involved" in the
Harbor Lites. I'm glad to hear he's gonna pay... He screwed alot of
people......

Greg

Oh, & 1 last note... he sure was STUPID!! I mean if you're gonna rip
off people dont give em your name, phone numbers, address, personal
info, thats what threw me about him. His info checked out so I figured
he was legit... dumb, I tracked him in a seconds.. just like everyone
else.

Hey check out my site! Lots a pins, mame's & vids!
www.mrcrazymame.com
Not much but lots a pics to see!

Morridog

Feb 8, 2002, 3:19:27 AM2/8/02
Wow, I am sure glad I hounded him for the $78 he owed me for 3 months, but
he did eventually pay me after I heard every excuse in the book. His grandma
dies, he was out of town without email access, but yet someone was still
bidding on auctions with his userid, the list goes on.. It is sad that my
$78 is a piss in the bucket compared to what kind of money he had from some
of you guys. Hopefully he learns his lesson and doesn't try ripping anyone
else off, maybe him becoming someones bitch will make him realize that a
little quicker :0)

Brian

on. "Mark" <kgho...@aol.com> wrote in message

JMC

Feb 8, 2002, 6:27:26 PM2/8/02
I just got a call from the Hemet police department. They found my number
in Sean Robinson's phone book! They are
looking for people who he ripped off i guess. If you are one of those
people and they have not contacted you yet you
might want to call them. They do have him in the lock up there because i
asked the officer on the phone!! I said do me
a favor and put him in the cell with BUBBA who needs a new boyfriend :)~ I
had nothing to add only because Sean
made good with the money he got me for. Only took me 4 months to get my
money back.

Mark wrote:

Adam

Feb 13, 2002, 2:09:26 AM2/13/02
Outstanding.

I lost over $1100 from my one transaction with him. I was the one who
bid on the Galaga cocktail machine on eBay last fall. I too have
heard many lies, stories, and excuses. I only hope that he is forced
to pay restitution to all the people he has ripped off.

Thanks to all those who filed complaints with Det. Anderson of the
Hemet PD. Our perserverance has finally paid off.