Bullfrog 3DO games

Colin Woodbridge - SUN Scotland

Dec 23, 1993, 5:05:23 AM12/23/93

Just read in Jan issue of Gamesmaster that Bullfrog (U.K. softco responsible
for Populus, Powermonger & Syndicate) are going to be releasing a number
of 3DO titles next year. Titles include Creation (a god like sim where you
create your own creatures and give them intelligence, screen shots look
good) and Theme Park (a Sim City type game but you manage a theme park
instead, looks quite interesting actually, you control everything from
the amount of salt in the popcorn to the number of ride disasters that are
possible!). Bullfrog are one of the U.K.'s finest developers, things are
looking up for 3DO.

Colin.

| | |
| /\ | Colin Woodbridge |
| \\ \ | Sun Microsystems Scotland B.V. |
| \ \\ / | Scotland |
| / \/ / / | |
| / / \//\ |Disclaimer: Opinions are my own and my onions.|
| / \\ \ |'Madness, madness they call it madness' |
| \ \\ | Madness - Madness. |
| \/ | |

Shinnokxz

Mar 2, 2016, 6:59:27 AM3/2/16
Theme Park was probably the only one that came out of the 3DO, which I enjoyed on both it and the PSX.