Anybody want a couple of M2 Quicktime movies?

Funkaz

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
I have two discs that feature some M2 games in action, among other things. They
are compatible with both the pc and the mac. One movie is of a racing game (not
the hover car one that everybody has seen) and the other movie is of the
adventure game D2. If anybody wants the cds, email me with an offer for a trade
or if you want more info about them.

Funkaz

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
> One movie is of a racing game (not
>the hover car one that everybody has seen)

I found the name of the racing game. It is called IMSA World Championship
Racing, it was going to be a showcase title for the system. I should also
mention that if anybody is interested in the discs I have I will also give you
the magazines that go along with them. The magazines themselves feature a lot
of M2 stuff and are out of print.

Anthony Bacon

Feb 26, 2018, 3:22:40 PM2/26/18
On Sunday, September 19, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Funkaz wrote:
> I have two discs that feature some M2 games in action, among other things. They
> are compatible with both the pc and the mac. One movie is of a racing game (not
> the hover car one that everybody has seen) and the other movie is of the
> adventure game D2. If anybody wants the cds, email me with an offer for a trade
> or if you want more info about them.

still have these discs?

Shinnokxz

Feb 28, 2018, 1:30:59 AM2/28/18
Something tells me he does not. However, there are many videos of this beta on Youtube. Even people playing it