Panasonic 3DO

Frogger

Apr 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/8/97

I´m looking for a MPEG chip for the panasonic 3DO.
can anyone help me?
is it correct that the title "mortal combat 3" for the 3DO
system to be publihed is?

mail me please : fro...@cww.de

Juan Jimenez

Apr 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/20/97
to fro...@cww.de

I think it was cancled due to programing problems

Alan Thomas

Apr 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/24/97
to fro...@cww.de

Frogger wrote:

> Hi,
> I´m looking for a MPEG chip for the panasonic 3DO.
> can anyone help me?
> is it correct that the title "mortal combat 3" for the 3DO
> system to be publihed is?
>
> mail me please : fro...@cww.de

Can the 3do play video cds????

ToBeWild

May 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/8/97

fro...@cww.de wrote,

> I´m looking for a MPEG chip for the panasonic 3DO.
> can anyone help me?

You can get it from Telegames for $180
go to www.telegames.com , click "retail..."

a lot of other 3do stuff is found there also

Shinnokxz

Jan 8, 2018, 2:08:32 AM1/8/18
On Tuesday, April 8, 1997 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Frogger wrote:

> is it correct that the title "mortal combat 3" for the 3DO
> system to be publihed is?

Sony used a lot of money to bruteforce a lot of consoles from releasing MK3 for a period of time. That's why you saw the SNES and GEN versions well after a year of the Arcade release, even the Saturn version of UMK3. This spelled a certain doom for the 3DO