An analysis of the original Web Warp / Web Wars cartridge and source code

Vectrexer

Apr 24, 2023, 6:11:52 PM4/24/23
An analysis of the original Web Warp / Web Wars cartridge and source code
"Digital Archeology is fun…
I might have dug up some sort of treasure that apparently went unnoticed for 40 years:
https://itwww.hs-pforzheim.de/daten/mitarbeiter/johannsen/vectrex_lab/projects/web_warp/web_warp.htm​​​​​​​
Many Cheers,
Peer"

https://vectorgaming.proboards.com/thread/2659/analysis-web-warp-trophy-room

New Binary "Web Warped" to address issue:
https://itwww.hs-pforzheim.de/daten/mitarbeiter/johannsen/vectrex_lab/projects/web_warp/web_warped.bin.

Eli the Bearded

Apr 27, 2023, 12:29:44 AM4/27/23
In rec.games.vectrex, Vectrexer <vect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> An analysis of the original Web Warp / Web Wars cartridge and source code
> "Digital Archeology is fun…
> I might have dug up some sort of treasure that apparently went unnoticed for 40 years:
> https://itwww.hs-pforzheim.de/daten/mitarbeiter/johannsen/vectrex_lab/projects/web_warp/web_warp.htm

Nice to see bug fixes, even if forty years later.
I've never gotten to ten trophies myself.

Elijah
------
found the source code more interesting