Re: VecFever ? Vectors4ever | Dedicated VecFever web site.

Message has been deleted

Computer Nerd Kev

Jan 2, 2020, 4:08:27 PM1/2/20
Vectrexer <vect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thomas Sontowski has dedicated site for his VecFever cartridge for
> the Vectrex video game system. Information. Updates. And More.
>
> https://www.vecfever.com/

It wants a username and password right now. I guess it's still in
development.

--
__ __

hcmffm

Jan 3, 2020, 3:36:44 PM1/3/20
> It wants a username and password right now. I guess it's still in
> development.
Right, the website is still under development. If you want to peek, already, you might have a look here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20200102093127/https://www.vecfever.com/

Computer Nerd Kev

Jan 3, 2020, 5:59:33 PM1/3/20
Thanks.