a full collection to sell

rudt...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2015, 5:22:05 AM12/10/15
Hi everybody
I am Rudy from France
some one know me with this name rudtherud
i come back to the vectrex scene but only for selling my amazing collection
i think i have all the vectrex item expect the new games since 2012

i have several vectrex units in good state complete in boxes from several country, japan unit and vectrex with no buzz(mk2)
i have all the game possible and rarity :
mister boston minestromII vecspree/vecave protector le vecboxing protector leand more
i have a copy of solarwar in boxe (only 3exists buy on a charity at eurocon 2007)
i have some japan games in loose and complete in boxes too
i have all the games and homebrews i have several original MB games unseald (not open)
several multigames cart homebrew joysticks and original joystick lightpen
i have a 3Dimager in box like new and the 3d games too
i have the original dustcover and vectrex bag too
i can sell all over the word
if somethings interested you ,you can contact me at this adress rudt...@hotmail.fr

rudt...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2015, 10:20:18 AM12/10/15
i don't sell in one bigsale but separatly : people vectrex friend contact meand ask for the item who want

lycopo...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2019, 12:49:51 PM4/14/19
Le jeudi 10 décembre 2015 16:20:18 UTC+1, rudt...@gmail.com a écrit :
> i don't sell in one bigsale but separatly : people vectrex friend contact meand ask for the item who want

bonjour Rudy,
As tu tout vendu ?
merci.