Turkey Hero (2021) by Brett Walach (technobly) From PlayVectrex.com

Vectrexer

Nov 27, 2021, 5:29:22 PM11/27/21
In case you missed Brett Walch's announcement in the "Vectrex fans unite!" Facebook group, below is a cross-post of his announcement for "Turkey Hero". Below that is a URL to play the game online.

"[NEW GAME] Happy Thanksgiving 2021, everyone! I'm starting an annual tradition of spending the day before Thanksgiving to write a holiday themed game for the Vectrex. So now we have 2 Thanksgiving games... Turkey Pop from last year, and now Turkey Hero! Everything you need to understand how to play is included in the game. There's currently no end screen, but I'd love to see some of your high scores posted 😃 I have a few more things I can add to this game if y'all think it's fun...
https://playvectrex.com/games/turkeyhero_v093.zip"

ONLINE Emulator Play for Turkey Hero v0.93 (c) Brett Walach:
Press the [Escape] key after the emulator starts to continue.

https://drsnuggles.github.io/jsvecx/?rom=https://playvectrex.com/games/turkeyhero_v093.zip