Playstation Fightstick on vectrex

matt....@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2019, 9:11:09 AM3/9/19
Hello,

I am trying to wire up a playstation fight stick to a vectrex, every walk through shows all of the details except the actual fight stick resistor board, Can someone provide me with a picture or diagram of it that needs to be wired up?

Thank you

Computer Nerd Kev

Mar 10, 2019, 6:29:13 PM3/10/19
Not sure about the "Fightstick" in particular, but this guide to
modifying Sega Genesis controllers for use with the Vectrex shows
with diagrams how to rewire the direction and fire buttons:
http://www.playvectrex.com/vectech/controller.txt

If the Fightstick has an analogue joystick, then you'll need to
wire it up differently with a circuit designed for the Fightstick
in particular.

--
__ __