FREE GIVEAWAY - Rocks 'n' Saucers Cartridge for Vectrex

Vectrexer

May 3, 2023, 8:38:10 PM5/3/23
From Brett Walach at PlayVectrex.com
"This is the last Rocks 'n' Saucers cart I will create, and I'd like to give it away to one lucky winner. After 100 likes on this video (on Youtube), I'll do a random drawing for the winner! Must be subscribed to my youtube channel PlayVectrex, LIKE the video and comment "cosmos" to qualify. Good luck!! (see official rules in the YouTube description)"
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dy-dAQrKF2M