Use Atari Compatible Joysticks with Vectrex using VecAdapt

Computer Nerd Kev

Apr 8, 2019, 10:23:03 PM4/8/19
I've designed an add-on device for my VecAdapt controller adapters.
Now Atari compatible joysticks can be used with the Vectrex as well
as the Mega Drive / Genesis controllers that the VecAdapt works with
directly.

To make up for the lack of buttons on the Atari joysticks, a mode is
provided where Up/Down movements trigger Vectrex button functions,
which can be configured using the buttons on the device.

Design information is here:
http://computernerdkev.heliohost.org/vecadapt/vecjstick/index.htm

They are available to buy from my online store here:
http://www.ombertech.com/joystickadapter.php

--
__ __