replica vectrex bag on ebay

shawn scallen

Dec 3, 2001, 4:40:23 PM12/3/01

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1304787087

looks pretty good. i'd prefer an original for authenticity sake tho. however
now with this batch out there it will be hard to tell an original from a
replica (kindof like blade runner :)

Mark Shaker

Dec 3, 2001, 5:56:09 PM12/3/01

Are you sure it's a replica?

The wording is contradictory:
"a new Production" makes it sound like a replica.
"100% Authentic." makes it sound like an original.

Perhaps it is poor English, and the seller means that it's "new, old
stock".

- Mark

Shawn Scallen

Dec 3, 2001, 8:30:32 PM12/3/01

pretty sure it's a replica. he said he made 50 and had 20 left in an email.

it does look pretty friggen "authentic" however.

he also said he had some coming in different colours in 2002

shawn

Rikard Ljungkvist

Dec 3, 2001, 8:41:50 PM12/3/01

"Mark Shaker" <msh...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

I did contact the seller earlier and it really is a replica. Looks like they
have done a terrific job! Looks exactly like the original!

Best Regards,

Rikard

kerim72

Dec 5, 2001, 10:11:39 AM12/5/01
"Rikard Ljungkvist" <r...@telia.com> wrote in message news:<yRVO7.789$_G1.3...@newsc.telia.net>...

Hi Guys,

yes its me the replica Man :-))

Guys, i recive on the last days too much e mails about the bag,

Finally i am a Vectrex Collector, i want make something for the 20.th
Anniversary. Maybe for all the Vectrex Fans Worldwide. I put only one
item on ebay too get some infos from Collectors too check some its a
good job or not.

At this time, i recive only positive posts.

If anyone have intress so mail me.

Kerim72

MrRetroGamer

Dec 5, 2001, 10:10:00 PM12/5/01
Yes, we are interested! Give us a price with shipping to the USA, and arrange to receive payment from
a service like Paypal perhaps, and you'll get lots of orders for sure!

Milan Pollé

Dec 6, 2001, 7:56:06 AM12/6/01
I agree, awesome job! It really looks like the genuine thing, I have no idea
how you accomplished it. I'm impressed!

kerim72

Dec 6, 2001, 6:25:08 PM12/6/01
"Milan Poll? <mpo...@spamsux.planet.spamsux.nl> wrote in message news:<9unppq$q3i$1...@reader08.wxs.nl>...

> I agree, awesome job! It really looks like the genuine thing, I have no idea
> how you accomplished it. I'm impressed!

Hi i Listed the VECTREX CASE with the correct discription on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem=1307065407

Thanx

Kerim

Milan Pollé

Dec 6, 2001, 6:45:56 PM12/6/01

"kerim72" <pat...@kuzukuzu.de> schreef in bericht

> Hi i Listed the VECTREX CASE with the correct discription on ebay
> http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem=1307065407

Unfortunatly that link is broken :^(

kerim72

Dec 7, 2001, 3:59:57 AM12/7/01

sap1

Dec 7, 2001, 1:43:26 PM12/7/01
First of all, congrats for the hard and good work on the Vec bag replicas !

Now, is there a way to recognize your bag from a vintage one ? Did you put a special detail that will let people know if they buy a vintage or a replica in the future ?

Nico

kerim72

Dec 7, 2001, 7:24:39 PM12/7/01
MrRetroGamer <MrRetroGamer@++no_spam++Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<ckBP7.166429$n5.20...@typhoon.nyc.rr.com>...

Hi,

here is my Price inclusive Shipping via Airmail to USA or Worldwide:
only 62 USD.

the only problem is with Payment, i have no PAYPAL or other online
Payment Accaunts, if is possible i can give You my German Bank
Accaunt:

Milan Pollé

Dec 8, 2001, 6:51:41 AM12/8/01

"sap1" <sa...@club-internet.fr> schreef in bericht

> First of all, congrats for the hard and good work on the Vec bag replicas
!

> Now, is there a way to recognize your bag from a vintage one ? Did you put
a special detail that will let
> people know if they buy a vintage or a replica in the future ?

Hey, that's a very good question indeed.

kerim72

Dec 8, 2001, 8:58:41 AM12/8/01
sap1 <sa...@club-internet.fr> wrote in message news:<3C110DCE...@club-internet.fr>...
> --

Hi Nico,

Yes there is a way to recognize the bags:
1. the replica bags are Brandnew
2. The replica Bags, have exact the Vectrex-Game-Box Color (its a
little bit darker as the Vintage Bags)

the otherone is the Same, the Holder, the Karton inside of the bag...

Kerim

Milan Pollé

Dec 8, 2001, 1:47:28 PM12/8/01

> Yes there is a way to recognize the bags:
> 1. the replica bags are Brandnew
> 2. The replica Bags, have exact the Vectrex-Game-Box Color (its a
> little bit darker as the Vintage Bags)
>
> the otherone is the Same, the Holder, the Karton inside of the bag...

I wouldn't have minded if you would have added a label of your own on the
inside, with your (company) name, logo, autograph, whatever. Maybe with a
serial number or something for the fans over here, we like that kind of
stuff :^)

best wishes,

Milan

Message has been deleted

Vectrexer

Jun 16, 2018, 4:19:14 PM6/16/18
Ended up being one the best carry cases yet produced specifically for the Vectrex.

Here is a link to a Google photos album with comparison images for the

https://photos.app.goo.gl/V7Vw8aMYbSSCMgmk2

Vectrex Carry Case (Bag/Tasche/Sac/Sack/Sak /入物/鞄/袋) pictures - GCE / MB / Bandai Style and Branding - For Vectrex / 光速船 / Kousokusen

#Vectrex
#GeneralConsumerElectronics
#GCE
#MiltonBradley
#MB
#Bandai
#バンダイ#
#光速船#
#Kousokusen
#KerimYuezer
#USA
#Canada
#Europe
#Nordic
#Japan
#Original
#Reproduction
#Vector
#VideoGame
#CarryCase

Nothing like bringing an ancient thread back to life.

Long live the Vectrex !