Richard Hutchinson has resumed production of his "VecMulti", Micro SD Card flash based Vectrex Multicart. Production was resumed at the end of 2019. This production run includes a fix for a rare special case issue affecting some Vectrex systems. This run also includes an LED on the board and a custom translucent 3D printed case.
All previous VecMulti features still exist:
• Micro SD card included with purchase pre-installed with documentation, utility software, and original GCE/MB games.
• Stores and runs every Vectrex game.
• Extra RAM on board supporting Games requiring additional RAM (Animaction, etc.)
• Automatic support for 64K bank-switched games via cartridge port A15 line.
• Multi-load game support.
• VecMulti Menu software for launching Vectrex title after boot.
• Menu list capacity for 999 software titles.
• Software title name support for 13 Characters.
• Micro SD card capacity support for up to 2GB partition.
• Windows Menu builder software for updating Vectrex software menu title list.
• Windows ROM Patcher software for updating incompatible Vectrex binary titles for use with VecMulti.
• Developer support for computer connection via serial interface cable. Accomplished using the 4x1 header pads interface port on the VecMulti board. (External Serial to USB interface adapter required, not included.)
• Gold plated board contacts for reliable connection to the Vectrex
• LED on on board to illuminate the cart shell.
• Custom designed 3D Printed mini Vectrex cartridge shell for housing the VecMulti board.
VecMulti is available from Richard Hutchinson by direct purchase as of this writing on 2020-01-14.
• Email: richard.h...@dsl.pipex.com
• Via AtariAge: Send a Private message to user Richard H." https://atariage.com/forums/messenger/compose/?to=2630&title=VecMulti%20Purchase
(AtariAge user forum registration required.)
Current Price as of this writing is $100.00 [USD]. Price includes worldwide shipping and SD card.
Below is a picture of my 2019 VecMulti as delivered inside one of my Vectrex systems. This VecMulti was tested in all of my Vectrex (Vectrexen /Vectri / Vectrexes 😁) and worked perfectly in every one. Thanks Richard! 🙏🏻