Vectrex cartridges for sale or trade

1 view

john macdonald

May 16, 1994, 5:00:11 PM5/16/94

I have these vectrex cartridges for sale. All are brand new in boxes
with overlays and instructions.

Armor..Attack $15
Berzerk $12
Blitz! $12
Cosmic Chasm $12
Rip Off $35
Scramble $12
Star Trek $12

I also have a few cartridges that are used, without overlays or manuals.

Armor..Attack $6
Blitz $6
Clean Sweep $6 $4 damaged label
Cosmic Chasm $6
Hyperchase $6
Star Trek $6
Scramble $6
Solar Quest $10

Shipping ( Post Office ) includes insurance.

1-2 $5
3+ $6

I am open to trades of all kinds.

I am currently looking for the following vectrex stuff

Space Wars manual, overlay, box
Star Castle overlay
Heads up soccer everything
Bedlam box in perfect condition
Melody Master box in perfect condition
Web Warp box ( not web wars )
3D Narrow box
3D Crazy manual, box
3D minestorm manual, box, cart
3D imager box
Polar Rescue everything

Multi cartridge
Joystick

I am also interested in amiga, mac and ibm hard/software as trades
1.4M internal or external Mac Drive
2" 1M floppies
SIMM's ( 1 meg x 9, 4 meg x8 or 9)
SIMM's 72 pin
Amiga 2.04 ROM and manual, ECS Denise, 2.0 RKM's, amax hardware
Amiga cards of all kinds
Amiga software. Not interested in games. Music software in particular.
MAC music software, midi interface
Hard drives 3.5" SCSI

john macdonald
mag...@uwo.ca
(519) 432-9697 feel free to leave a message on the machine, but
I can't really afford to call back long distance.

PS If you responded to a previous posting in the last few months and did not get
a reply it was mostly like due to account and mail problems. Sorry.