Vectrex 8-Bit Waves Charity Auction - Beluga Dreams #100 - Super Smash Blocks - Bail-Out

Vectrexer

Nov 13, 2023, 3:34:26 PM11/13/23
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vectrex-8-Bit-Waves-Charity-Auction---Beluga-Dreams-Serial-100---Super-Smash-Blocks/225868691952

"Hi, all. I'm doing a charity auction with Beluga Dreams #100 and other neat stuff.

Beluga Dreams #100 comes in a blue translucent case with a selectable RGB LED on the PCB.

The auction also includes the current unreleased version of Super Smash Blocks, the unreleased motorcycle game demo I showed a while back (similar to Black Emperor) currently titled Bail-Out, a Beluga shirt, and a bunch of stickers and magnets.

The charity is The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. 100% of the proceeds will go to the charity. I will cover shipping and handling. Whatever this auction achieves I'm very happy to be able to be a part of it.

Enjoy!"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225868691952"

Vectrexer

Nov 19, 2023, 6:08:58 PM11/19/23