RQFTCICR14 Game 5, Rounds 9-10: kissy movies, Olympics

Mark Brader

Apr 1, 2023, 11:29:46 PM4/1/23
These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2014-02-10,
and should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written
by members of the Cellar Rats, but have been reformatted and may
have been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the correct
answers in about 3 days.

For further information, including an explanation of the """
notation that may appear in these rounds, see my 2022-09-09
companion posting on "Reposted Questions from the Canadian
Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

** Game 5, Round 9 - Entertainment - Kissy Movies

In honor of Valentine's Day, we give you the year, one or more
stars, and a clue, and you give us the movie title -- which in
all cases includes a form of the word "Kiss".

1. 1997, Morgan Freeman, Ashley Judd: police hunt a serial killer,
helped by a victim who manages to escape.

2. 1955, Ralph Meeker: a doomed female hitchhiker pulls Mike
Hammer into a deadly whirlpool of intrigue, revolving around
a mysterious "great whatsit". Written by Mickey Spillane.

3. 1956, Robert Wagner: a college student resorts to murder in an
attempt to marry an heiress.

4. 1999, Drew Barrymore, Luke Wilson: a reporter goes undercover
at a high school.

5. 1992, Meg Ryan, Alec Baldwin: an old man and a young woman
magically switch bodies and learn about love and life.

6. 1995, Meg Ryan plays a Canadian, Kevin Kline plays a Frenchman:
a woman flies to France to confront her straying fiancé, but
gets involved with a charming crook.

7. 1964, Elvis Presley: an Army officer returns to convince his
kinfolk to allow the Army to build a missile site on their land.
Once he gets there, he discovers he has a lookalike family
member.

8. 1953, Kathryn Grayson, Howard Keel, Anne Miller: a musical
loosely based on "The Taming of the Shrew".

9. 1996, Geena Davis, Samuel L. Jackson: an amnesiac woman recovers
her memories in this thriller directed by Renny Harlin.

10. 1985, Raul Julia, William Hurt: they play South American
cellmates.

** Game 5, Round 10 - Challenge Round - The Sochi Olympics

Yes, this is largely a second sports round. Not my idea!

* A. History of Sochi

A1. The region that includes Sochi came under Russian control
after the 1829 Treaty of Adrianople ended a war between
Russia and who?

A2. Who were the people expelled from the Sochi area in the
1860s and 1870s, in what some historians consider Europe's
first modern example of "ethnic cleansing" and genocide?

* B. Geographic Extreme Games

B1. """Which was""" the southernmost Winter Olympics? Give the
city or the year.

B2. """Which was""" the northernmost summer Olympics? Give the
city or the year.

* C. Science of Skates

C1. "Rocker" is the skating term for the curve of the bottom
of the blade. Put the following skates in order, from least
to most rocker (that is, from straightest to most curved):
short-track speed skate, long-track speed skate, figure
skate, hockey skate. If you give two guesses, please give
a complete list of four both times.

C2. The introduction of skates with the blade hinged at the
front, in the 1990s, led to a flurry of new speed-skating
records. What are these skates called?

* D. Winter Olympic Movies

D1. Kurt Russell plays 1980 US hockey coach Herb Brooks in what
2004 movie?

D2. Will Farrell plays a figure skater banned from competition
in what 2007 comedy movie?

* E. New Olympic Events at Sochi

E1. "Team Relay" medals """will be""" awarded for the first
time in two different Olympic timed sports. Times for
both male and female competitors """will be""" combined to
determine the winners. Name either sport.

E2. For the first time, freestyle skiers """will""" compete in
what structure that Olympic snowboarders have used since
1998?

* F. Calgary 1988

F1. In the dark days of yore, Canada settled for silver and
bronze medalists as national heroes. It was two figure
skaters that earned Canada's only silver medals in 1988;
name either.

F2. Alpine skier Karen Percy ("""now""" Karen Percy Lowe) was
the only Canadian to win any medals in a non-judged sport
at the Calgary Olympics. Name either of the two events
she earned bronze in.

--
Mark Brader, Toronto "These days UNIX isn't very UNIX-like"
m...@vex.net -- Doug Gwyn

Joshua Kreitzer

Apr 1, 2023, 11:37:32 PM4/1/23
On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 10:29:46 PM UTC-5, Mark Brader wrote:

> ** Game 5, Round 9 - Entertainment - Kissy Movies
>
> In honor of Valentine's Day, we give you the year, one or more
> stars, and a clue, and you give us the movie title -- which in
> all cases includes a form of the word "Kiss".
>
> 1. 1997, Morgan Freeman, Ashley Judd: police hunt a serial killer,
> helped by a victim who manages to escape.

"Kiss the Girls"

> 2. 1955, Ralph Meeker: a doomed female hitchhiker pulls Mike
> Hammer into a deadly whirlpool of intrigue, revolving around
> a mysterious "great whatsit". Written by Mickey Spillane.

"Kiss Me Deadly"

> 4. 1999, Drew Barrymore, Luke Wilson: a reporter goes undercover
> at a high school.

"Never Been Kissed"

> 5. 1992, Meg Ryan, Alec Baldwin: an old man and a young woman
> magically switch bodies and learn about love and life.

"Prelude to a Kiss"

> 6. 1995, Meg Ryan plays a Canadian, Kevin Kline plays a Frenchman:
> a woman flies to France to confront her straying fiancé, but
> gets involved with a charming crook.

"French Kiss"

> 7. 1964, Elvis Presley: an Army officer returns to convince his
> kinfolk to allow the Army to build a missile site on their land.
> Once he gets there, he discovers he has a lookalike family
> member.

"Kissin' Cousins"

> 8. 1953, Kathryn Grayson, Howard Keel, Anne Miller: a musical
> loosely based on "The Taming of the Shrew".

"Kiss Me Kate"

> 9. 1996, Geena Davis, Samuel L. Jackson: an amnesiac woman recovers
> her memories in this thriller directed by Renny Harlin.

"The Long Kiss Goodnight"

> 10. 1985, Raul Julia, William Hurt: they play South American
> cellmates.

"Kiss of the Spider Woman"

> ** Game 5, Round 10 - Challenge Round - The Sochi Olympics
>
> * A. History of Sochi
>
> A1. The region that includes Sochi came under Russian control
> after the 1829 Treaty of Adrianople ended a war between
> Russia and who?

Ottoman Empire

> A2. Who were the people expelled from the Sochi area in the
> 1860s and 1870s, in what some historians consider Europe's
> first modern example of "ethnic cleansing" and genocide?

Tatars

> * B. Geographic Extreme Games
>
> B1. """Which was""" the southernmost Winter Olympics? Give the
> city or the year.

Sochi

> B2. """Which was""" the northernmost summer Olympics? Give the
> city or the year.

Lillehammer

> * D. Winter Olympic Movies
>
> D1. Kurt Russell plays 1980 US hockey coach Herb Brooks in what
> 2004 movie?

"Miracle"

> D2. Will Farrell plays a figure skater banned from competition
> in what 2007 comedy movie?

"Blades of Glory"

> * E. New Olympic Events at Sochi
>
> E2. For the first time, freestyle skiers """will""" compete in
> what structure that Olympic snowboarders have used since
> 1998?

half-pipe

--
Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com

Dan Tilque

Apr 2, 2023, 2:34:22 AM4/2/23
On 4/1/23 20:29, Mark Brader wrote:

> ** Game 5, Round 9 - Entertainment - Kissy Movies
>
> In honor of Valentine's Day, we give you the year, one or more
> stars, and a clue, and you give us the movie title -- which in
> all cases includes a form of the word "Kiss".
>
> 1. 1997, Morgan Freeman, Ashley Judd: police hunt a serial killer,
> helped by a victim who manages to escape.
>
> 2. 1955, Ralph Meeker: a doomed female hitchhiker pulls Mike
> Hammer into a deadly whirlpool of intrigue, revolving around
> a mysterious "great whatsit". Written by Mickey Spillane.
>
> 3. 1956, Robert Wagner: a college student resorts to murder in an
> attempt to marry an heiress.
>
> 4. 1999, Drew Barrymore, Luke Wilson: a reporter goes undercover
> at a high school.
>
> 5. 1992, Meg Ryan, Alec Baldwin: an old man and a young woman
> magically switch bodies and learn about love and life.
>
> 6. 1995, Meg Ryan plays a Canadian, Kevin Kline plays a Frenchman:
> a woman flies to France to confront her straying fiancé, but
> gets involved with a charming crook.
>
> 7. 1964, Elvis Presley: an Army officer returns to convince his
> kinfolk to allow the Army to build a missile site on their land.
> Once he gets there, he discovers he has a lookalike family
> member.

Kissin' Cousins

> 8. 1953, Kathryn Grayson, Howard Keel, Anne Miller: a musical
> loosely based on "The Taming of the Shrew".
>
> 9. 1996, Geena Davis, Samuel L. Jackson: an amnesiac woman recovers
> her memories in this thriller directed by Renny Harlin.
>
> 10. 1985, Raul Julia, William Hurt: they play South American
> cellmates.

Kiss of the Spider Woman

> ** Game 5, Round 10 - Challenge Round - The Sochi Olympics
>
> Yes, this is largely a second sports round. Not my idea!
>
> * A. History of Sochi
>
> A1. The region that includes Sochi came under Russian control
> after the 1829 Treaty of Adrianople ended a war between
> Russia and who?

Turkey

> A2. Who were the people expelled from the Sochi area in the
> 1860s and 1870s, in what some historians consider Europe's
> first modern example of "ethnic cleansing" and genocide?

Cossacks

> * B. Geographic Extreme Games
>
> B1. """Which was""" the southernmost Winter Olympics? Give the
> city or the year.

Salt Lake City

> B2. """Which was""" the northernmost summer Olympics? Give the
> city or the year.

Lillehammer

> * C. Science of Skates
>
> C1. "Rocker" is the skating term for the curve of the bottom
> of the blade. Put the following skates in order, from least
> to most rocker (that is, from straightest to most curved):
> short-track speed skate, long-track speed skate, figure
> skate, hockey skate. If you give two guesses, please give
> a complete list of four both times.
>
> C2. The introduction of skates with the blade hinged at the
> front, in the 1990s, led to a flurry of new speed-skating
> records. What are these skates called?

clap skate

> * D. Winter Olympic Movies
>
> D1. Kurt Russell plays 1980 US hockey coach Herb Brooks in what
> 2004 movie?

Miracle on Ice

> D2. Will Farrell plays a figure skater banned from competition
> in what 2007 comedy movie?
>

> * E. New Olympic Events at Sochi
>
> E1. "Team Relay" medals """will be""" awarded for the first
> time in two different Olympic timed sports. Times for
> both male and female competitors """will be""" combined to
> determine the winners. Name either sport.
>
> E2. For the first time, freestyle skiers """will""" compete in
> what structure that Olympic snowboarders have used since
> 1998?

half pipe

--
Dan Tilque

Erland Sommarskog

Apr 2, 2023, 6:12:39 AM4/2/23
Mark Brader (m...@vex.net) writes:
> ** Game 5, Round 9 - Entertainment - Kissy Movies
>
> 8. 1953, Kathryn Grayson, Howard Keel, Anne Miller: a musical
> loosely based on "The Taming of the Shrew".

Kiss Me Kate

> ** Game 5, Round 10 - Challenge Round - The Sochi Olympics
>
> Yes, this is largely a second sports round. Not my idea!
>
> * A. History of Sochi
>
> A1. The region that includes Sochi came under Russian control
> after the 1829 Treaty of Adrianople ended a war between
> Russia and who?

Ottman Emptire

> A2. Who were the people expelled from the Sochi area in the
> 1860s and 1870s, in what some historians consider Europe's
> first modern example of "ethnic cleansing" and genocide?

Adygeans

> * B. Geographic Extreme Games
>
> B1. """Which was""" the southernmost Winter Olympics? Give the
> city or the year.

Nagano

> B2. """Which was""" the northernmost summer Olympics? Give the
> city or the year.

Helsinki

> * C. Science of Skates
>
> C1. "Rocker" is the skating term for the curve of the bottom
> of the blade. Put the following skates in order, from least
> to most rocker (that is, from straightest to most curved):
> short-track speed skate, long-track speed skate, figure
> skate, hockey skate. If you give two guesses, please give
> a complete list of four both times.

short-track, long-track, hockey, figure skating

> * D. Winter Olympic Movies
>
> D1. Kurt Russell plays 1980 US hockey coach Herb Brooks in what
> 2004 movie?

Miracle on Ice

> * E. New Olympic Events at Sochi
>
> E1. "Team Relay" medals """will be""" awarded for the first
> time in two different Olympic timed sports. Times for
> both male and female competitors """will be""" combined to
> determine the winners. Name either sport.

Cross-country skiing

> E2. For the first time, freestyle skiers """will""" compete in
> what structure that Olympic snowboarders have used since
> 1998?

Big Air

Dan Blum

Apr 2, 2023, 10:22:22 AM4/2/23
Mark Brader <m...@vex.net> wrote:

> ** Game 5, Round 9 - Entertainment - Kissy Movies

> 1. 1997, Morgan Freeman, Ashley Judd: police hunt a serial killer,
> helped by a victim who manages to escape.

A Kiss Before Dying

> 2. 1955, Ralph Meeker: a doomed female hitchhiker pulls Mike
> Hammer into a deadly whirlpool of intrigue, revolving around
> a mysterious "great whatsit". Written by Mickey Spillane.

Kiss Me Deadly

> 4. 1999, Drew Barrymore, Luke Wilson: a reporter goes undercover
> at a high school.

Never Been Kissed

> 6. 1995, Meg Ryan plays a Canadian, Kevin Kline plays a Frenchman:
> a woman flies to France to confront her straying fianc?, but
> gets involved with a charming crook.

French Kiss

> 8. 1953, Kathryn Grayson, Howard Keel, Anne Miller: a musical
> loosely based on "The Taming of the Shrew".

Kiss Me Kate

> 9. 1996, Geena Davis, Samuel L. Jackson: an amnesiac woman recovers
> her memories in this thriller directed by Renny Harlin.

The Long Kiss Goodnight

> 10. 1985, Raul Julia, William Hurt: they play South American
> cellmates.

Kiss of the Spider Woman

> ** Game 5, Round 10 - Challenge Round - The Sochi Olympics

> * A. History of Sochi

> A1. The region that includes Sochi came under Russian control
> after the 1829 Treaty of Adrianople ended a war between
> Russia and who?

Ottoman Empire

> A2. Who were the people expelled from the Sochi area in the
> 1860s and 1870s, in what some historians consider Europe's
> first modern example of "ethnic cleansing" and genocide?

Khalmyks; Khazars

> * B. Geographic Extreme Games

> B2. """Which was""" the northernmost summer Olympics? Give the
> city or the year.

Munich

> * C. Science of Skates

> C1. "Rocker" is the skating term for the curve of the bottom
> of the blade. Put the following skates in order, from least
> to most rocker (that is, from straightest to most curved):
> short-track speed skate, long-track speed skate, figure
> skate, hockey skate. If you give two guesses, please give
> a complete list of four both times.

hockey, long-track, short-track, figure

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Pete Gayde

Apr 4, 2023, 11:41:12 PM4/4/23
Kissing Cousins

> 8. 1953, Kathryn Grayson, Howard Keel, Anne Miller: a musical
> loosely based on "The Taming of the Shrew".

Kiss Me, Kate

> 9. 1996, Geena Davis, Samuel L. Jackson: an amnesiac woman recovers
> her memories in this thriller directed by Renny Harlin.
>
> 10. 1985, Raul Julia, William Hurt: they play South American
> cellmates.
>

> ** Game 5, Round 10 - Challenge Round - The Sochi Olympics
>
> Yes, this is largely a second sports round. Not my idea!
>
> * A. History of Sochi
>
> A1. The region that includes Sochi came under Russian control
> after the 1829 Treaty of Adrianople ended a war between
> Russia and who?

Ottoman Empire

> A2. Who were the people expelled from the Sochi area in the
> 1860s and 1870s, in what some historians consider Europe's
> first modern example of "ethnic cleansing" and genocide?
>

> * B. Geographic Extreme Games
>
> B1. """Which was""" the southernmost Winter Olympics? Give the
> city or the year.

Sarajevo; Squaw Valley

> B2. """Which was""" the northernmost summer Olympics? Give the
> city or the year.

Helsinki; Stockholm

> * C. Science of Skates
>
> C1. "Rocker" is the skating term for the curve of the bottom
> of the blade. Put the following skates in order, from least
> to most rocker (that is, from straightest to most curved):
> short-track speed skate, long-track speed skate, figure
> skate, hockey skate. If you give two guesses, please give
> a complete list of four both times.

short-track speed skate, long-track speed skate, figure skate, hockey
skate; long-track speed skate, short-track speed skate, figure skate,
hockey skate

> C2. The introduction of skates with the blade hinged at the
> front, in the 1990s, led to a flurry of new speed-skating
> records. What are these skates called?

Clap skates

> * D. Winter Olympic Movies
>
> D1. Kurt Russell plays 1980 US hockey coach Herb Brooks in what
> 2004 movie?

Miracle

> D2. Will Farrell plays a figure skater banned from competition
> in what 2007 comedy movie?
>

> * E. New Olympic Events at Sochi
>
> E1. "Team Relay" medals """will be""" awarded for the first
> time in two different Olympic timed sports. Times for
> both male and female competitors """will be""" combined to
> determine the winners. Name either sport.

Luge

> E2. For the first time, freestyle skiers """will""" compete in
> what structure that Olympic snowboarders have used since
> 1998?

Half pipe

> * F. Calgary 1988
>
> F1. In the dark days of yore, Canada settled for silver and
> bronze medalists as national heroes. It was two figure
> skaters that earned Canada's only silver medals in 1988;
> name either.

Elvis Stojko

> F2. Alpine skier Karen Percy ("""now""" Karen Percy Lowe) was
> the only Canadian to win any medals in a non-judged sport
> at the Calgary Olympics. Name either of the two events
> she earned bronze in.

Slalom; Giant slalom

Pete Gayde

Mark Brader

Apr 5, 2023, 1:34:44 AM4/5/23
Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2014-02-10,
> and should be interpreted accordingly... For further information...
> see my 2022-09-09 companion posting on "Reposted Questions from
> the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

Game 5 is over and the winner is JOSHUA KREITZER. Hearty congratulations!

> ** Game 5, Round 9 - Entertainment - Kissy Movies

> In honor of Valentine's Day, we give you the year, one or more
> stars, and a clue, and you give us the movie title -- which in
> all cases includes a form of the word "Kiss".

> 1. 1997, Morgan Freeman, Ashley Judd: police hunt a serial killer,
> helped by a victim who manages to escape.

"Kiss the Girls". 4 for Joshua.

> 2. 1955, Ralph Meeker: a doomed female hitchhiker pulls Mike
> Hammer into a deadly whirlpool of intrigue, revolving around
> a mysterious "great whatsit". Written by Mickey Spillane.

"Kiss Me Deadly". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 3. 1956, Robert Wagner: a college student resorts to murder in an
> attempt to marry an heiress.

"A Kiss Before Dying".

> 4. 1999, Drew Barrymore, Luke Wilson: a reporter goes undercover
> at a high school.

"Never Been Kissed". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 5. 1992, Meg Ryan, Alec Baldwin: an old man and a young woman
> magically switch bodies and learn about love and life.

"Prelude to a Kiss". 4 for Joshua.

> 6. 1995, Meg Ryan plays a Canadian, Kevin Kline plays a Frenchman:
> a woman flies to France to confront her straying fiancé, but
> gets involved with a charming crook.

"French Kiss". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 7. 1964, Elvis Presley: an Army officer returns to convince his
> kinfolk to allow the Army to build a missile site on their land.
> Once he gets there, he discovers he has a lookalike family
> member.

"Kissin' Cousins". 4 for Joshua, Dan Tilque, and Pete.

> 8. 1953, Kathryn Grayson, Howard Keel, Anne Miller: a musical
> loosely based on "The Taming of the Shrew".

"Kiss Me Kate". 4 for Joshua, Erland, Dan Blum, and Pete.

> 9. 1996, Geena Davis, Samuel L. Jackson: an amnesiac woman recovers
> her memories in this thriller directed by Renny Harlin.

"The Long Kiss Goodnight". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 10. 1985, Raul Julia, William Hurt: they play South American
> cellmates.

"Kiss of the Spider Woman". 4 for Joshua, Dan Tilque, and Dan Blum.

> ** Game 5, Round 10 - Challenge Round - The Sochi Olympics

> Yes, this is largely a second sports round. Not my idea!

This was also the hardest round in the original game.

> * A. History of Sochi

> A1. The region that includes Sochi came under Russian control
> after the 1829 Treaty of Adrianople ended a war between
> Russia and who?

The Ottoman Empire (Turkey). 4 for everyone -- Joshua, Dan Tilque,
Erland, Dan Blum, and Pete.

> A2. Who were the people expelled from the Sochi area in the
> 1860s and 1870s, in what some historians consider Europe's
> first modern example of "ethnic cleansing" and genocide?

Circassians (also accepting Adyghe). 4 for Erland.

> * B. Geographic Extreme Games

> B1. """Which was""" the southernmost Winter Olympics? Give the
> city or the year.

Nagano (latitude 36°35'N), 1998. (Still true.) 4 for Erland.

As to the wrong answers, their latitudes are approximately: Squaw
Valley 39°12'N, Salt Lake City 40°47'N, Sochi 43°35'N, Sarajevo
43°52'N.

> B2. """Which was""" the northernmost summer Olympics? Give the
> city or the year.

Helsinki (60°11'N), 1952. (Still true.) 4 for Erland. 3 for Pete.

As to the wrong answers, Lillehammer was the northernmost *Winter*
Olympic site at 61°13'N, Stockholm is a near miss at about 59°19'N,
but Munich is only at about 48°8'N.

> * C. Science of Skates

> C1. "Rocker" is the skating term for the curve of the bottom
> of the blade. Put the following skates in order, from least
> to most rocker (that is, from straightest to most curved):
> short-track speed skate, long-track speed skate, figure
> skate, hockey skate. If you give two guesses, please give
> a complete list of four both times.

Long-track, short-track, hockey, figure.

> C2. The introduction of skates with the blade hinged at the
> front, in the 1990s, led to a flurry of new speed-skating
> records. What are these skates called?

Slap or clap or clack skates, or similar forms. 4 for Dan Tilque
and Pete.

> * D. Winter Olympic Movies

> D1. Kurt Russell plays 1980 US hockey coach Herb Brooks in what
> 2004 movie?

"Miracle". Sorry, no ice in the title. 4 for Joshua and Pete.

> D2. Will Farrell plays a figure skater banned from competition
> in what 2007 comedy movie?

"Blades of Glory". 4 for Joshua.

> * E. New Olympic Events at Sochi

> E1. "Team Relay" medals """will be""" awarded for the first
> time in two different Olympic timed sports. Times for
> both male and female competitors """will be""" combined to
> determine the winners. Name either sport.

Biathlon, luge. 4 for Pete.

> E2. For the first time, freestyle skiers """will""" compete in
> what structure that Olympic snowboarders have used since
> 1998?

Halfpipe. 4 for Joshua, Dan Tilque, and Pete.

> * F. Calgary 1988

> F1. In the dark days of yore, Canada settled for silver and
> bronze medalists as national heroes. It was two figure
> skaters that earned Canada's only silver medals in 1988;
> name either.

Elizabeth Manley, Brian Orser.

I remember that, following the competitions, some news commentators
vilified Orser but fawned over Manley, because they'd predicted that
he'd win a gold but she wouldn't win any medal. Apparently the
success of their predictions was more important to them than the
actual results of the competition.

> F2. Alpine skier Karen Percy ("""now""" Karen Percy Lowe) was
> the only Canadian to win any medals in a non-judged sport
> at the Calgary Olympics. Name either of the two events
> she earned bronze in.

Downhill, Super G. (Still true.)

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 5 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 BEST
TOPICS-> Lit Can Spo His Geo Sci Ent Spo SIX
Joshua Kreitzer 40 0 16 36 39 20 36 16 187
Dan Blum 24 4 4 40 30 24 24 4 146
Pete Gayde 19 12 20 36 30 0 8 23 140
Dan Tilque 32 4 0 28 36 12 8 12 128
Erland Sommarskog 16 0 20 32 32 0 4 16 120

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | Subway Emergency Instructions...
m...@vex.net | * Do not pull the emergency cord. -- MTA, NYC