RQFTCICR14 Game 7, Rounds 9-10: animal lit, film challenge

Mark Brader

Apr 26, 2023, 12:22:10 AM4/26/23
These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2014-03-03,
and should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written
by members of the Cellar Rats, but have been reformatted and may
have been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the correct
answers in about 3 days.

For further information, including an explanation of the """
notation that may appear in these rounds, see my 2022-09-09
companion posting on "Reposted Questions from the Canadian
Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

** Game 7, Round 9 - Literature - In the Voice of Animals

This round is about books where animals speak or otherwise make
their thoughts known.

1. Name the *author* of the novel "Flush". It is an imaginative
biography of Elizabeth Barrett Browning's cocker spaniel.
Commonly read as a modernist consideration of city life seen
through the eyes of a dog, it serves as a harsh criticism of
the treatment of female intellectuals, including, perhaps,
the novel's well-known author.

2. Give the *specific type of animal* featured in the fantasy series
"Guardians of Ga'Hoole", written by Kathryn Lasky. Published by
Scholastic from 2003 to 2013, the series has 15-plus books.
A successful 2010 movie was made from part of the series.

For the remaining questions, in each case give the title.

3. A 1945 dystopian novel by George Orwell, an allegory for events
from the Russian Revolution of 1917 through the Stalin era.

4. A 1952 children's novel by American author E.B. White, which
tells the story of a pig named Wilbur and his friends.

5. A 1972 adventure novel, written by English author Richard Adams.
Set in south-central England, the story features a small group
of rabbits. Evoking epic themes, the novel is the "Aeneid"
of the rabbits, as they escape the destruction of their warren
and seek a place to establish a new home, encountering perils
and temptations along the way.

6. A 1981 psychological horror novel about the eponymous rabid dog.
The author has said that the sequences from the dog's point of
view about violent headaches may have been influenced by the
author's own raging alcoholism at the time.

7. A book written in 1877 by English author Anna Sewell, about a
carriage horse, and animal welfare in general. With 50,000,000
copies sold, it is one of the best-selling books of all time.

8. This 1906 novel by American author Jack London is titled after
a wild wolf-dog. The story takes place during the Klondike gold
rush and details the dog's journey to domestication. Much of
the book is written from the dog's viewpoint, enabling London
to examine the violent world of wild animals and the equally
violent world of humans.

9. Give the name of the graphic novel released in 1991 by American
cartoonist Art Spiegelman. It depicts the Holocaust experiences,
with humans depicted as different kinds of animals: Jews as
mice, Germans as cats, non-Jewish Poles as pigs. In 1992 it
became the first graphic novel to win a Pulitzer Prize.

10. Give the title of the 1983 novel narrated by Will Shakespeare's
dog, who reports on the young poet and playwright's tumultuous
Stratford household and on his and his master's shared and
growing desire to be away to London.

** Game 7, Round 10 - Entertainment Challenge Round - Movies

In honor of the Oscars, here are questions on movies.
For Categories A-E, in each case name the movie.

* Science

A1. Name the 1990 movie based on a true account from neurologist
Oliver Sacks. A doctor uses a new drug to revive a catatonic
patient, who regains normal functioning for a brief interval.

A2. Name the 1955 movie, based on a true story, that follows
the RAF's development of a bomb to attack dams in the Ruhr
Valley and hinder Germany's industry during World War II.

* Entertainment

B1. In this Oscar-winning short film, Norman McLaren applies
the methods normally used to animate drawings or puppets
to live actors instead. The story is a parable about two
people who come to blows over the possession of a flower.

B2. This Oscar-winning short film is an impressionistic record
of a dance class given to senior students of the National
Ballet School of Canada by two great teachers from Spain,

* Sports

C1. This 1981 movie follows two 1924 Olympic runners, a Christian
and a Jew, as they race for spiritual and political
reasons. At the time of its theatrical run, it became the
highest-grossing foreign film of all time.

C2. Christian Bale and Melissa Leo each took home an Oscar for
their work on this critically acclaimed 2010 boxing movie.
Bale owes his award more to his character's crack cocaine
addiction than his boxing skills.

* Literature

D1. Name the 1996 romantic drama directed by Anthony Minghella,
based on the novel of the same name by Michael Ondaatje.
The movie's invocation of fate, romance, and tragedy unfolds
in World War II Italy through the story of a burn victim,
a once dashing archeologist whose sacrifices to save the
woman he loves spell his end.

D2. Name the 1999 American movie based on the 1996 novel of the
same name by Chuck Palahniuk. The film was directed by
David Fincher and stars Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, and Helena
Bonham Carter. Norton plays the unnamed protagonist, an
"everyman" who is discontented with his white-collar job.

* History

E1. Americans hidden in the Canadian embassy escape from Iran
during the 1979 hostage crisis.

E2. A German businessman saves the lives of more than 1,000
Jewish refugees, mostly Polish, during the Holocaust by
employing them in his factories.

* Geography

In this category we give you the movie and you name the *US state*
where it is set.

F1. "Pulp Fiction" (1994).
F2. "Scarface" (1983).

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | The plural of "virus" is "ad nauseam".
m...@vex.net | --Fred Bambrough

Joshua Kreitzer

Apr 26, 2023, 12:58:41 AM4/26/23
On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 11:22:10 PM UTC-5, Mark Brader wrote:

> ** Game 7, Round 9 - Literature - In the Voice of Animals
>
> This round is about books where animals speak or otherwise make
> their thoughts known.
>
> 2. Give the *specific type of animal* featured in the fantasy series
> "Guardians of Ga'Hoole", written by Kathryn Lasky. Published by
> Scholastic from 2003 to 2013, the series has 15-plus books.
> A successful 2010 movie was made from part of the series.

owls

> For the remaining questions, in each case give the title.
>
> 3. A 1945 dystopian novel by George Orwell, an allegory for events
> from the Russian Revolution of 1917 through the Stalin era.

"Animal Farm"

> 4. A 1952 children's novel by American author E.B. White, which
> tells the story of a pig named Wilbur and his friends.

"Charlotte's Web"

> 5. A 1972 adventure novel, written by English author Richard Adams.
> Set in south-central England, the story features a small group
> of rabbits. Evoking epic themes, the novel is the "Aeneid"
> of the rabbits, as they escape the destruction of their warren
> and seek a place to establish a new home, encountering perils
> and temptations along the way.

"Watership Down"

> 6. A 1981 psychological horror novel about the eponymous rabid dog.
> The author has said that the sequences from the dog's point of
> view about violent headaches may have been influenced by the
> author's own raging alcoholism at the time.

"Cujo"

> 7. A book written in 1877 by English author Anna Sewell, about a
> carriage horse, and animal welfare in general. With 50,000,000
> copies sold, it is one of the best-selling books of all time.

"Black Beauty"

> 8. This 1906 novel by American author Jack London is titled after
> a wild wolf-dog. The story takes place during the Klondike gold
> rush and details the dog's journey to domestication. Much of
> the book is written from the dog's viewpoint, enabling London
> to examine the violent world of wild animals and the equally
> violent world of humans.

"White Fang"

> 9. Give the name of the graphic novel released in 1991 by American
> cartoonist Art Spiegelman. It depicts the Holocaust experiences,
> with humans depicted as different kinds of animals: Jews as
> mice, Germans as cats, non-Jewish Poles as pigs. In 1992 it
> became the first graphic novel to win a Pulitzer Prize.

"Maus"

> ** Game 7, Round 10 - Entertainment Challenge Round - Movies
>
> In honor of the Oscars, here are questions on movies.
> For Categories A-E, in each case name the movie.
>
> * Science
>
> A1. Name the 1990 movie based on a true account from neurologist
> Oliver Sacks. A doctor uses a new drug to revive a catatonic
> patient, who regains normal functioning for a brief interval.

"Awakenings"

> A2. Name the 1955 movie, based on a true story, that follows
> the RAF's development of a bomb to attack dams in the Ruhr
> Valley and hinder Germany's industry during World War II.

"The Dam Busters"

> * Entertainment
>
> B1. In this Oscar-winning short film, Norman McLaren applies
> the methods normally used to animate drawings or puppets
> to live actors instead. The story is a parable about two
> people who come to blows over the possession of a flower.

"Neighbours"

> B2. This Oscar-winning short film is an impressionistic record
> of a dance class given to senior students of the National
> Ballet School of Canada by two great teachers from Spain,

"He Makes Me Feel Like Dancing" (?)

> * Sports
>
> C1. This 1981 movie follows two 1924 Olympic runners, a Christian
> and a Jew, as they race for spiritual and political
> reasons. At the time of its theatrical run, it became the
> highest-grossing foreign film of all time.

"Chariots of Fire"

> C2. Christian Bale and Melissa Leo each took home an Oscar for
> their work on this critically acclaimed 2010 boxing movie.
> Bale owes his award more to his character's crack cocaine
> addiction than his boxing skills.

"The Fighter"

> * Literature
>
> D1. Name the 1996 romantic drama directed by Anthony Minghella,
> based on the novel of the same name by Michael Ondaatje.
> The movie's invocation of fate, romance, and tragedy unfolds
> in World War II Italy through the story of a burn victim,
> a once dashing archeologist whose sacrifices to save the
> woman he loves spell his end.

"The English Patient"

> D2. Name the 1999 American movie based on the 1996 novel of the
> same name by Chuck Palahniuk. The film was directed by
> David Fincher and stars Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, and Helena
> Bonham Carter. Norton plays the unnamed protagonist, an
> "everyman" who is discontented with his white-collar job.

"Fight Club"

> * History
>
> E1. Americans hidden in the Canadian embassy escape from Iran
> during the 1979 hostage crisis.

"Argo"

> E2. A German businessman saves the lives of more than 1,000
> Jewish refugees, mostly Polish, during the Holocaust by
> employing them in his factories.

"Schindler's List"

> * Geography
>
> In this category we give you the movie and you name the *US state*
> where it is set.
>
> F1. "Pulp Fiction" (1994).

California

> F2. "Scarface" (1983).

Florida

--
Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com

Erland Sommarskog

Apr 26, 2023, 2:19:11 PM4/26/23
Mark Brader (m...@vex.net) writes:
> ** Game 7, Round 9 - Literature - In the Voice of Animals
>
> 3. A 1945 dystopian novel by George Orwell, an allegory for events
> from the Russian Revolution of 1917 through the Stalin era.

Animal Farm

> ** Game 7, Round 10 - Entertainment Challenge Round - Movies
>
> E2. A German businessman saves the lives of more than 1,000
> Jewish refugees, mostly Polish, during the Holocaust by
> employing them in his factories.

Schindler's List

Dan Blum

Apr 26, 2023, 9:01:16 PM4/26/23
Mark Brader <m...@vex.net> wrote:

> ** Game 7, Round 9 - Literature - In the Voice of Animals

> 1. Name the *author* of the novel "Flush". It is an imaginative
> biography of Elizabeth Barrett Browning's cocker spaniel.
> Commonly read as a modernist consideration of city life seen
> through the eyes of a dog, it serves as a harsh criticism of
> the treatment of female intellectuals, including, perhaps,
> the novel's well-known author.

Virginia Woolf

> 2. Give the *specific type of animal* featured in the fantasy series
> "Guardians of Ga'Hoole", written by Kathryn Lasky. Published by
> Scholastic from 2003 to 2013, the series has 15-plus books.
> A successful 2010 movie was made from part of the series.

owls

> 3. A 1945 dystopian novel by George Orwell, an allegory for events
> from the Russian Revolution of 1917 through the Stalin era.

Animal Farm

> 4. A 1952 children's novel by American author E.B. White, which
> tells the story of a pig named Wilbur and his friends.

Charlotte's Web

> 5. A 1972 adventure novel, written by English author Richard Adams.
> Set in south-central England, the story features a small group
> of rabbits. Evoking epic themes, the novel is the "Aeneid"
> of the rabbits, as they escape the destruction of their warren
> and seek a place to establish a new home, encountering perils
> and temptations along the way.

Watership Down

> 6. A 1981 psychological horror novel about the eponymous rabid dog.
> The author has said that the sequences from the dog's point of
> view about violent headaches may have been influenced by the
> author's own raging alcoholism at the time.

Cujo

> 7. A book written in 1877 by English author Anna Sewell, about a
> carriage horse, and animal welfare in general. With 50,000,000
> copies sold, it is one of the best-selling books of all time.

Black Beauty

> 8. This 1906 novel by American author Jack London is titled after
> a wild wolf-dog. The story takes place during the Klondike gold
> rush and details the dog's journey to domestication. Much of
> the book is written from the dog's viewpoint, enabling London
> to examine the violent world of wild animals and the equally
> violent world of humans.

White Fang

> 9. Give the name of the graphic novel released in 1991 by American
> cartoonist Art Spiegelman. It depicts the Holocaust experiences,
> with humans depicted as different kinds of animals: Jews as
> mice, Germans as cats, non-Jewish Poles as pigs. In 1992 it
> became the first graphic novel to win a Pulitzer Prize.

Maus

> ** Game 7, Round 10 - Entertainment Challenge Round - Movies

> * Science

> A2. Name the 1955 movie, based on a true story, that follows
> the RAF's development of a bomb to attack dams in the Ruhr
> Valley and hinder Germany's industry during World War II.

The Dambusters

> * Sports

> C1. This 1981 movie follows two 1924 Olympic runners, a Christian
> and a Jew, as they race for spiritual and political
> reasons. At the time of its theatrical run, it became the
> highest-grossing foreign film of all time.

Chariots of Fire

> * Literature

> D1. Name the 1996 romantic drama directed by Anthony Minghella,
> based on the novel of the same name by Michael Ondaatje.
> The movie's invocation of fate, romance, and tragedy unfolds
> in World War II Italy through the story of a burn victim,
> a once dashing archeologist whose sacrifices to save the
> woman he loves spell his end.

The English Patient

> D2. Name the 1999 American movie based on the 1996 novel of the
> same name by Chuck Palahniuk. The film was directed by
> David Fincher and stars Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, and Helena
> Bonham Carter. Norton plays the unnamed protagonist, an
> "everyman" who is discontented with his white-collar job.

Fight Club

> * History

> E1. Americans hidden in the Canadian embassy escape from Iran
> during the 1979 hostage crisis.

Argo

> E2. A German businessman saves the lives of more than 1,000
> Jewish refugees, mostly Polish, during the Holocaust by
> employing them in his factories.

Schindler's List

> * Geography

> F1. "Pulp Fiction" (1994).

California

> F2. "Scarface" (1983).

Florida

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Dan Tilque

Apr 27, 2023, 12:51:09 AM4/27/23
On 4/25/23 21:22, Mark Brader wrote:

> ** Game 7, Round 9 - Literature - In the Voice of Animals
>
> This round is about books where animals speak or otherwise make
> their thoughts known.
>
> 1. Name the *author* of the novel "Flush". It is an imaginative
> biography of Elizabeth Barrett Browning's cocker spaniel.
> Commonly read as a modernist consideration of city life seen
> through the eyes of a dog, it serves as a harsh criticism of
> the treatment of female intellectuals, including, perhaps,
> the novel's well-known author.
>
> 2. Give the *specific type of animal* featured in the fantasy series
> "Guardians of Ga'Hoole", written by Kathryn Lasky. Published by
> Scholastic from 2003 to 2013, the series has 15-plus books.
> A successful 2010 movie was made from part of the series.
>
> For the remaining questions, in each case give the title.
>
> 3. A 1945 dystopian novel by George Orwell, an allegory for events
> from the Russian Revolution of 1917 through the Stalin era.

Animal Farm

> 4. A 1952 children's novel by American author E.B. White, which
> tells the story of a pig named Wilbur and his friends.

Charlotte's Web

> 5. A 1972 adventure novel, written by English author Richard Adams.
> Set in south-central England, the story features a small group
> of rabbits. Evoking epic themes, the novel is the "Aeneid"
> of the rabbits, as they escape the destruction of their warren
> and seek a place to establish a new home, encountering perils
> and temptations along the way.

Watership Down
The Dam Busters

> * Entertainment
>
> B1. In this Oscar-winning short film, Norman McLaren applies
> the methods normally used to animate drawings or puppets
> to live actors instead. The story is a parable about two
> people who come to blows over the possession of a flower.
>
> B2. This Oscar-winning short film is an impressionistic record
> of a dance class given to senior students of the National
> Ballet School of Canada by two great teachers from Spain,
>

> * Sports
>
> C1. This 1981 movie follows two 1924 Olympic runners, a Christian
> and a Jew, as they race for spiritual and political
> reasons. At the time of its theatrical run, it became the
> highest-grossing foreign film of all time.

Chariots of Fire

> C2. Christian Bale and Melissa Leo each took home an Oscar for
> their work on this critically acclaimed 2010 boxing movie.
> Bale owes his award more to his character's crack cocaine
> addiction than his boxing skills.
>

> * Literature
>
> D1. Name the 1996 romantic drama directed by Anthony Minghella,
> based on the novel of the same name by Michael Ondaatje.
> The movie's invocation of fate, romance, and tragedy unfolds
> in World War II Italy through the story of a burn victim,
> a once dashing archeologist whose sacrifices to save the
> woman he loves spell his end.

The English Patient

> D2. Name the 1999 American movie based on the 1996 novel of the
> same name by Chuck Palahniuk. The film was directed by
> David Fincher and stars Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, and Helena
> Bonham Carter. Norton plays the unnamed protagonist, an
> "everyman" who is discontented with his white-collar job.
>

> * History
>
> E1. Americans hidden in the Canadian embassy escape from Iran
> during the 1979 hostage crisis.
>
> E2. A German businessman saves the lives of more than 1,000
> Jewish refugees, mostly Polish, during the Holocaust by
> employing them in his factories.

Schindler's List

> * Geography
>
> In this category we give you the movie and you name the *US state*
> where it is set.
>
> F1. "Pulp Fiction" (1994).

California

> F2. "Scarface" (1983).

Illinois

--
Dan Tilque

Mark Brader

Apr 29, 2023, 2:03:59 AM4/29/23
Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2014-03-03,
> and should be interpreted accordingly... For further information...
> see my 2022-09-09 companion posting on "Reposted Questions from the
> Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

Game 7 is over and the winner is JOSHUA KREITZER. Hearty
congratulations!

> ** Game 7, Round 9 - Literature - In the Voice of Animals

> This round is about books where animals speak or otherwise make
> their thoughts known.

> 1. Name the *author* of the novel "Flush". It is an imaginative
> biography of Elizabeth Barrett Browning's cocker spaniel.
> Commonly read as a modernist consideration of city life seen
> through the eyes of a dog, it serves as a harsh criticism of
> the treatment of female intellectuals, including, perhaps,
> the novel's well-known author.

Virginia Woolf. 4 for Dan Blum.

> 2. Give the *specific type of animal* featured in the fantasy series
> "Guardians of Ga'Hoole", written by Kathryn Lasky. Published by
> Scholastic from 2003 to 2013, the series has 15-plus books.
> A successful 2010 movie was made from part of the series.

Owl. 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> For the remaining questions, in each case give the title.

> 3. A 1945 dystopian novel by George Orwell, an allegory for events
> from the Russian Revolution of 1917 through the Stalin era.

"Animal Farm". 4 for everyone -- Joshua, Erland, Dan Blum,
and Dan Tilque.

> 4. A 1952 children's novel by American author E.B. White, which
> tells the story of a pig named Wilbur and his friends.

"Charlotte's Web". 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, and Dan Tilque.

> 5. A 1972 adventure novel, written by English author Richard Adams.
> Set in south-central England, the story features a small group
> of rabbits. Evoking epic themes, the novel is the "Aeneid"
> of the rabbits, as they escape the destruction of their warren
> and seek a place to establish a new home, encountering perils
> and temptations along the way.

"Watership Down". 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, and Dan Tilque.

> 6. A 1981 psychological horror novel about the eponymous rabid dog.
> The author has said that the sequences from the dog's point of
> view about violent headaches may have been influenced by the
> author's own raging alcoholism at the time.

"Cujo" (by Stephen King). 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 7. A book written in 1877 by English author Anna Sewell, about a
> carriage horse, and animal welfare in general. With 50,000,000
> copies sold, it is one of the best-selling books of all time.

"Black Beauty". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 8. This 1906 novel by American author Jack London is titled after
> a wild wolf-dog. The story takes place during the Klondike gold
> rush and details the dog's journey to domestication. Much of
> the book is written from the dog's viewpoint, enabling London
> to examine the violent world of wild animals and the equally
> violent world of humans.

"White Fang". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 9. Give the name of the graphic novel released in 1991 by American
> cartoonist Art Spiegelman. It depicts the Holocaust experiences,
> with humans depicted as different kinds of animals: Jews as
> mice, Germans as cats, non-Jewish Poles as pigs. In 1992 it
> became the first graphic novel to win a Pulitzer Prize.

"Maus". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 10. Give the title of the 1983 novel narrated by Will Shakespeare's
> dog, who reports on the young poet and playwright's tumultuous
> Stratford household and on his and his master's shared and
> growing desire to be away to London.

"Shakespeare's Dog" (Leon Rooke). We didn't know it either.

> ** Game 7, Round 10 - Entertainment Challenge Round - Movies

> In honor of the Oscars, here are questions on movies.
> For Categories A-E, in each case name the movie.

> * Science

> A1. Name the 1990 movie based on a true account from neurologist
> Oliver Sacks. A doctor uses a new drug to revive a catatonic
> patient, who regains normal functioning for a brief interval.

"Awakenings". 4 for Joshua.

> A2. Name the 1955 movie, based on a true story, that follows
> the RAF's development of a bomb to attack dams in the Ruhr
> Valley and hinder Germany's industry during World War II.

"The Dam Busters". 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, and Dan Tilque.

> * Entertainment

> B1. In this Oscar-winning short film, Norman McLaren applies
> the methods normally used to animate drawings or puppets
> to live actors instead. The story is a parable about two
> people who come to blows over the possession of a flower.

"Neighbours" (1952). 4 for Joshua.

> B2. This Oscar-winning short film is an impressionistic record
> of a dance class given to senior students of the National
> Ballet School of Canada by two great teachers from Spain,

"Flamenco at 5:15" (1983).

> * Sports

> C1. This 1981 movie follows two 1924 Olympic runners, a Christian
> and a Jew, as they race for spiritual and political
> reasons. At the time of its theatrical run, it became the
> highest-grossing foreign film of all time.

"Chariots of Fire". 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, and Dan Tilque.

Foreign to the US, that is. Or maybe the US and Canada. Doesn't
matter.

> C2. Christian Bale and Melissa Leo each took home an Oscar for
> their work on this critically acclaimed 2010 boxing movie.
> Bale owes his award more to his character's crack cocaine
> addiction than his boxing skills.

"The Fighter". 4 for Joshua.

> * Literature

> D1. Name the 1996 romantic drama directed by Anthony Minghella,
> based on the novel of the same name by Michael Ondaatje.
> The movie's invocation of fate, romance, and tragedy unfolds
> in World War II Italy through the story of a burn victim,
> a once dashing archeologist whose sacrifices to save the
> woman he loves spell his end.

"The English Patient". 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, and Dan Tilque.

> D2. Name the 1999 American movie based on the 1996 novel of the
> same name by Chuck Palahniuk. The film was directed by
> David Fincher and stars Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, and Helena
> Bonham Carter. Norton plays the unnamed protagonist, an
> "everyman" who is discontented with his white-collar job.

"Fight Club". 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> * History

> E1. Americans hidden in the Canadian embassy escape from Iran
> during the 1979 hostage crisis.

"Argo" (2012). 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> E2. A German businessman saves the lives of more than 1,000
> Jewish refugees, mostly Polish, during the Holocaust by
> employing them in his factories.

"Schindler's List" (1993). 4 for everyone.

> * Geography

> In this category we give you the movie and you name the *US state*
> where it is set.

> F1. "Pulp Fiction" (1994).

California. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, and Dan Tilque.

> F2. "Scarface" (1983).

Florida. 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 7 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 BEST
TOPICS-> His Spo Mis Sci Geo Ent Lit Ent SIX
Joshua Kreitzer 36 19 28 35 28 36 32 44 211
Stephen Perry -- -- 40 40 33 40 -- -- 153
Dan Tilque 20 12 4 40 32 16 12 20 140
Erland Sommarskog 31 12 31 28 28 0 4 4 134
Dan Blum -- -- -- -- 26 12 36 32 106
Pete Gayde 8 13 -- -- 17 40 -- -- 78

--
Mark Brader, Toronto, m...@vex.net | "Fast, cheap, good: choose any two."