Gundam M.S. War

stell...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2014, 11:10:01 PM8/12/14
Is there anyone out there with any Gundam M.s. War cards? im trying to complete a collection and I see there are threads here but all 10+ years ago.

brandn...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2015, 2:20:27 PM7/13/15
On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 at 8:10:01 PM UTC-7, stell...@gmail.com wrote:
> Is there anyone out there with any Gundam M.s. War cards? im trying to complete a collection and I see there are threads here but all 10+ years ago.

If you're still interested I am looking for the following to complete my set:

The only cards I need are:

PL-018 Quatre Raberba Winner
PL-046 Mariemaia Khushrenada

MS-069 Gundam Heavyarms Custom

I am also wanting Promo Battlefield Cards and Cards that came with figures. The only Two I know I don't have at this point are:

Anavel Gato
Kou Uraki

I have multiple Unopened Starter Decks from all 4 varieties (Wingw, OZ, Federation and Prinicipality of Zeon), as well as a couple of Booster Packs. I have a good amount of doubles I am happy to trade and sell as well. Let me know what you need. I am always happy to help a fellow collector.
If you need to respond to brandon_chinn @hotmail.com