Mythos - 2 questions

Umbradomo

Jan 17, 2002, 11:59:39 AM1/17/02
Hey everyone,

I have two q's from a friend that he would like to have cleared up.

1. is the Grinning Ghoul investagator male or female?

2. is the ally known as Wakalea male or female?

Thanx in advance.

*CRISSY*

Jan 17, 2002, 12:39:27 PM1/17/02
1 i think that it is a male
2 should be a female

Blackjack

Jan 19, 2002, 4:19:03 PM1/19/02
What? Chief Wakalea a female??? I think not!!!

I may be mistaken but I've always assumed it was a male ally...

--
Sy Hughes
Team SELWG Webmaster

"*CRISSY*" <speechl...@webtv.net> wrote in message

evog...@aol.com

Apr 3, 2014, 11:33:03 PM4/3/14
The Grinning Ghoul is female. In the New Aeon investigator cards there is a relationship between the investigators on both sides of the same card. The skeptical pathologist - a ghoulish occupation - on the reverse is a homage to Scully from the X-Files (the Obsessed Federal Agent is the Mulder homage).

Wakalea is a dude.