[MECCG] Rules Digest #527

Gnome

Nov 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/9/98
Rules Digest #527 >From: thetar...@juno.com (Michael S Cheves) >Subject: Re: Leaf Brooch >So havens can actually tap?? Is that the only reason we can have >more than 1 of each in our site deck? Yes Havens tap, but they never are discarded. They always return to your site deck. You may also need multiple havens in your site deck if you have two or more companies at the same haven who do not wish to combine during the site phase. (Each company should have its own haven site card.) For minions, and occasionally heros (elf agents only), extra havens are useful for agent movement. There are probably other examples as well. ------------------------------ >From: "Chris Finley" <cfi...@pcartisan.com> >Subject: [Van] Revealing Agents >Quick Question. >Can you reveal your face down agent at any time (no opponent is at >the site)? Is this considered an agent action? Does it count >against the hazard limit? You may reveal an agent at anytime during your opponent's movement/hazard phase. This doesn't count as an agent action and doesn't count against the hazard limit. ------------------------------ >From: "Silow-Larson" <fe...@netreach.net> >Subject: [VAN] Question >I captured Gloin today in a game with Sack over the Head. That was >fun belive me. He carried Glamdring, Orcrist and Wormsbane, since >all his mates died just a few seconds earlier. He was also very >alone and unadvised. What happens to alone and unadvised? Does it >stay on Gloin until he is brought back into play/eliminated/the >game ends OR is it discarded? Any items, allies or events except rings are discarded when a character is taken prisoner. Events includes hazard events so Alone and Unadvised is discarded. ------------------------------ Van Norton MECCG NetRep