Guardians/Darkage : Trading & Buying

Antoine ROTEREAU

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
I'm looking for one card from Guardians : Randy Creek Regulars (Drifter
Nexus). I'll buy/trade for this card and will consider any offer. I'm also
looking for "Exploding Tweezle" (Necropolis Park).

I also trade/buy Darkage cards (see my Site for my List).

Antoine ROTEREAU : rote...@club-internet.fr
http://www.club-internet.fr/perso/rotereau
PlayStation (Tests, Aides, Links...)
PC (Tests, Emulators, Links...)
Cards Games (Magic, Netrunner, Guardians, L5R)
Music (MP3, The Artist, Bjork)

dsi...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2013, 8:02:06 PM6/14/13
HI,

Do you still need any Guardian or Dark Age cards???

I am looking for some French Guardian and Dark Age cards. Would you be willing to trade or sell me any that you might have???

Please respond to me at dsi...@gmail.com.

THANKS!!!!!
Dave