Hyper Extended Observe List Updates

已查看 56 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Pork Horker

未读,
2018年3月28日 16:44:472018/3/28
收件人
Update to the Hyper Extended Restricted List

All ante cards are banned.

Hyper Extended features a restricted list:

Burning Wish
Demonic Consultation
Dream Halls
Earthcraft
Enlightened Tutor
Frantic Search
Goblin Recruiter
Grim Monolith
Gush
Hermit Druid
Memory Jar
Mind’s Desire
Mystical Tutor
Necropotence
Personal Tutor
Tinker
Tolarian Academy
Vampiric Tutor
Windfall
Yawgmoth's Bargain
Yawgmoth's Will

OBSERVE LIST:

Unrestrict

With a restricted list in place, it can be argued that Tinker has few
targets that can be considered “broken.” A powerful card for sure but
possibly a candidate for unrestriction.

Restrict

Lion’s Eye Diamond has a converted mana cost of 0 and makes three mana
of any one color. It's pretty fucked with Yawgmoth's Will.

Oath of Druids is miserable but given the power level of the fatties
might not be that broken.

Hymn to Tourcock can lead to miserable starts and tends to homogenize
black cards around its existance. Duress and Hymn together can make
for starts that are almost un salvagable.

Also the following cards were banned at various points during
Extended’s existence and thus are worthy of observation in
Hyperextended.

Brainstorm
Dark Ritual
Entomb
Goblin Lackey
Lotus Petal
Metalworker
Mind Over Matter
Replenish
Survival of the Fittest
Time Spiral

Flash has been removed from the observe list because it's slower and
worse than the degenerate shit you can do with LED and Yawgmoth's
Will.
已删除帖子
已删除帖子
已删除帖子
已删除帖子
已删除帖子
已删除帖子
已删除帖子

Leviathan’s Mom

未读,
2018年4月9日 12:29:242018/4/9
收件人
I’m not sure why Mana Crypt isn’t restricted. It’s a pretty powerful card to have 4. That’s unprecedented. This format is busted otherwise.
已删除帖子

New Kid on the Urza’s Block

未读,
2018年4月9日 12:30:592018/4/9
收件人
Leviathan’s Mom is right, even though that guy is clearly a dude.

The raddest cards are obviously the duress effects, so this will let us cast out a Propaganda or Bridge from Below before it gets snatched away. But having 4 is over the edge. Let’s crank it back a little. And yes Don, it seems to be legal currently as a four-of.
已删除帖子

Stratadon Flamingo

未读,
2018年4月9日 12:32:282018/4/9
收件人
Wow, okay. That’s great that it’s allowed. It’s def too good as a four of though, can we restrict to 2-3 copies? A turn one aladdin’s ring with 4 crypts would be unbeatable. Almost as powerful as counterspell and vitalizing wind and such.

Killuh Instinct

未读,
2018年4月9日 12:33:272018/4/9
收件人
You guys are so dumb. While I totally 1000% agree we need to have Crypt in the mix for pure awesomenisocity, it NEEDS to be restricted to ONE. No WAY storm isn’t unbeatable with 4 of THOSE things running around. If you don’t know what storm is yet, it uses Aether Storm to stop creatures from coming into play, and if this came down before you can cast your bigger threats, you’re TOAST. It also uses Energy Storm to PREVENT burn from winning, so you’re basically LOCKED down. And Meteor Storm knocks OUT any guys you MIGHT have snuck into play. The deck is rubber and you’re the glue.
已删除帖子
已删除帖子

Lim-Dûl’s Saddlebags

未读,
2018年4月9日 12:35:332018/4/9
收件人
@ KillA INsTictt: You’re face is glue. Psych, I’m just trippin’.

Are we not talking about the same format or something? I heard only expansion sets were allowed. Not true?

Stratadon Flamingo

未读,
2018年4月9日 12:36:032018/4/9
收件人
That’s what I’m screaming’
已删除帖子
已删除帖子
已删除帖子
已删除帖子
已删除帖子

New Kid on the Urza’s Block

未读,
2018年4月9日 12:41:242018/4/9
收件人
Mana Crypt confirmed. I saw people playing it last night at Steak and Ale. Guy is a true wizard and was casting turn one Call of the Herd with Mana Crypt and forest, and flashing it back with Lion's Eye Diamond. So busted.

MOD - JawBridge

未读,
2018年4月9日 12:49:022018/4/9
收件人
Guys, we need to stop the name calling. I've deleted a number of remarks, and you will be banned if you can't keep it civil. It's a casual format, nothing to get upset about. Just play whatever you want and don't be dicks.

**Final Warning**

--

THE NOT SO LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Let's start by apologizing for this
awful font. As if legal isn't hard
enough to read. Right? Nevertheless, the
treasure trove of ideas you
just laid eyes on is intended for the recipient
only. It may contain
confidential and/or privileged information such as,
"bagels are now in
the kitchen." Any review, retransmission, dissemination
(among other
rather large words) or other use of or taking action in
reliance upon
this information by persons or entities other than the
intended
recipient is not cool. And prohibited. If you have received this
email
in error, whoops. Please contact the sender, delete the material from

any computer and pretend like nothing ever happened. Have a nice day.

Randy Buehler’s Day Off

未读,
2018年4月10日 08:10:222018/4/10
收件人
Hey guys. New to the format. Where can I get deck lists? Looking for something with Scrublands. I really just like playing Scrubland whenever I get the chance. It creates so much Chaos.
已删除帖子

MOD - JawBridge

未读,
2018年4月10日 08:16:262018/4/10
收件人
@Randy Buehler’s Day Off
Scrubland is out of the format, and you're about to be. Asking for lists is not allowed. **Final Warning**

@CircleOfProtectionDeezNuts
You are banned. Book promos aren’t for ######s. Post deleted for uselessness.

Stratadon Flamingo

未读,
2018年4月10日 08:26:452018/4/10
收件人
Did anybody try out Survival yet? I only have two copies, and the card is like 5 bucks now. Can’t be that good.

I tried some Hunting Grounds and Sneak Attack in a WRG build. It was ~okay~. After sideboard it got better with Oath if they were playing with creatures. Oath is def a sideboard card, but you still have to build around it unless you can side out the tiny guys.
0 个新帖子