Teferi's Puzzle Box and Pursuit of Knowledge

1 view

Irwin Choy

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98

Can the draws forced by the effect of Teferi's Puzzle Box be skipped for
Pursuit of Knowledge?

Thanks.
Irwin

Dan Johnson

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
In article <35FF2FDD...@netvigator.com>,

Irwin Choy <pyc...@netvigator.com> wrote:
>Can the draws forced by the effect of Teferi's Puzzle Box be skipped for
>Pursuit of Knowledge?

Sure, why not?
--
Daniel W. Johnson
pano...@iquest.net

Ingo Kemper

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
On Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:26:21 +0800, Irwin Choy <pyc...@netvigator.com>
wrote:

>Can the draws forced by the effect of Teferi's Puzzle Box be skipped for
>Pursuit of Knowledge?

Yes. The card says "_draws_ that many cards", so they're regular card
draws and can be replaced.

Ingo Kemper
--
__ _ __ __ __ __
__/ /_/ \/ /_/____/_ |___Sky...@uni-muenster.de___---===> \

Maarten van Beek

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
Irwin Choy wrote:

> Hi,

> Can the draws forced by the effect of Teferi's Puzzle Box be skipped for
> Pursuit of Knowledge?

Yes. Pursuit of Knowledge has a reaplcement ability. Anytime you are
about to draw a card, you may replace this with putting a study counter
on PoK.

Maarten van Beek
mailto:teferis.p...@blacklotus.demon.nl

Lonnie Harris

Sep 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/16/98
Should be, but I warn you: I know nothing! :-)

Lonnie

Irwin Choy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can the draws forced by the effect of Teferi's Puzzle Box be skipped for
> Pursuit of Knowledge?
>

> Thanks.
> Irwin

David DeLaney

Sep 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/17/98
pyc...@netvigator.com writes:
>Can the draws forced by the effect of Teferi's Puzzle Box be skipped for
>Pursuit of Knowledge?

Why yes, yes they can. [They are ordinary draws.] They also make Chains
of Mephistopheles do nasty things, make Underworld Dreams damage you, etc.

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney d...@panacea.phys.utk.edu "It's not the pot that grows the flower
http://panacea.phys.utk.edu/~dbd/ - net.legends FAQ/ I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.