Auras becoming creatures

StephenStrong

Dec 19, 2012, 7:30:40 PM12/19/12
If I were to have an aura, like Unholy strength, which I then turn into
a creature with March of the Machines, what is the result?

Would turning it into a creature with Titania's Song have a different
outcome?

--
PDF is the standard format for distributing buffer overflow attacks.

David DeLaney

Dec 20, 2012, 12:12:51 AM12/20/12
StephenStrong <str...@example.net> wrote:
>If I were to have an aura, like Unholy strength, which I then turn into
>a creature with March of the Machines, what is the result?
>
>Would turning it into a creature with Titania's Song have a different
>outcome?

Auras that are also creatures cannot remain attached to anything. (Middle of
303.4d .) So it would fall off whatever it was currently enchanting, into
owner's graveyard, as a state-based action. In either case.

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from d...@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower