Shadow Court Satyr Q:

Roger Carhult

Jul 15, 2001, 1:40:13 PM7/15/01
How exactly does Satyr's ability work in combat? Is it possible to
Direct Intervention it since it's used as if played from your hand?
WHat if I place a Disarm on my Satyr and he sends someone into torpor
with it, does he lose his Disarm them since the DIsarm is supposed to
be played on the torpored vampire. How is the problem solved?

LSJ

Jul 15, 2001, 8:12:04 PM7/15/01
rogc...@student.luth.se (Roger Carhult) wrote:
>How exactly does Satyr's ability work in combat? Is it possible to

He uses the ability printed on the card on him.

>Direct Intervention it since it's used as if played from your hand?

No.

>WHat if I place a Disarm on my Satyr and he sends someone into torpor
>with it, does he lose his Disarm them since the DIsarm is supposed to
>be played on the torpored vampire. How is the problem solved?

He puts the Disarm on the opposing minion, and therefore cannot use
it anymore.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/