Summon Kindred (TWD)

25 views
Skip to first unread message

The Lasombra

unread,
Jan 27, 2011, 12:54:19 PM1/27/11
to
VtES lives in our country!

Summon Kindred
Minsk, Belarus
23 January 2011
10 players
3 rounds + final

1) F9sss - EuroBrujah
2) Jhon Dalton - Bima Dominate FoS g4/5
3) jAvel - Vasiliy Vasilevich toolbox
4) aXeLl - BrokenBrujah
5) Templar - Tzimisce g2 Big Cap wall
6) Exposer - Osebo-!Salubri "419 operation madness"
7) Bloodroad - warghoule g2/3
8) Raven - Brujah g2/3 toolbox "Jaroslav's sacred traditions"
9) GorPark`s - FoS g3/4 stealth bleed "EEE"
10) Snap - G2 Samedi w/ Reanimated Corpse "Samedi eat your brain"

1 Round
1 Table
F9sss
Jhon Dalton 2Vp
jAvel
aXeLl
Templar 3Vp+GW

2 Table
Exposer1Vp
Bloodroad
Raven 3Vp+GW
GorPark`s 1Vp
Snap

2 Round
1 Table
Snap 3Vp+GW
F9sss
GorPark`s
Raven
Jhon Dalton 2Vp

2 Table
Templar 0,5Vp
Exposer 0,5Vp
aXeLl 1,5Vp
jAvel
Bloodroad 0,5Vp

3 Round
1 Table
aXeLl 2Vp
Bloodroad 2Vp
Snap
jAvel 1Vp
F9sss

2 Table
GorPark`s
Jhon Dalton 4Vp+GW
Templar
Raven
Exposer 1Vp

Raven - drop

Standing before final:
1) Jhon Dalton 1GW 8Vp
2) Templar 1GW 3,5Vp
3) Snap 1GW 3Vp
4) aXeLl 3,5Vp
5) Exposer 2,5Vp 126Tp
6) Bloodroad 2,5Vp 108Tp
7) GorPark`s 1Vp 90Tp
8) jAvel 1Vp 72Tp
9) F9sss
DQ) Raven 1GW 3Vp

Final:
Jhon Dalton
aXeLl
Snap 3Vp+Gw
Templar
Exposer 2Vp

Standing after final:
1) Snap 2GW 6Vp
2) Jhon Dalton 1GW 8Vp
2) Templar 1GW 3,5Vp
2) aXeLl 3,5Vp
2) Exposer 4,5Vp
6) Bloodroad 2,5Vp
7) GorPark`s 1Vp
8) jAvel 1Vp
9) F9sss

DQ) Raven 1GW 3Vp

The winner's decklist:

Deck Name: Samedi eat your brain
Created By: Dmitriy "Snap" Konstantinov
Description:

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 20, Max: 34, Avg: 6,66)
----------------------------------------------
2 Baron dom FOR NEC OBF THN9 Samedi
2 Reg Driscoll aus for OBF pre THN8 Samedi
2 Jorge De La Muerte cel for nec OBF THN7 Samedi
2 George Frederick FOR nec obf THN6 Samedi
4 Lithrac for OBF thn 5 Samedi

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (16 cards)
1 Kaymakli Nightmares
1 Anarch Troublemaker
1 Perfectionist
1 Blood Doll
1 Jake Washington (Hunter)
2 Information Highway
1 Giant`s Blood
1 Dreams of the Sphinx
1 Houngan
6 Coroner`s Contact

Action (11 cards)
1 Putrescent Servitude
10 Little Mountain Cemetery

Action Modifier (32 cards)
10 Freak Drive
3 Elder Impersonation
6 Cloak the Gathering
4 Lost in Crowds
2 Spying Mission
2 Veil the Legions
5 Faceless Night

Reaction (5 cards)
2 Delaying Tactics
3 On the Qui Vive

Combat (6 cards)
4 Dust to Dust
2 Rolling with the Punches

Ally (13 cards)
1 Carlton Van Wyk (Hunter)
12 Reanimated Corpse

Event (4 cards)
1 FBI Special Affairs Division
1 Narrow Minds
2 Unmasking, The

Combo (3 cards)
3 Swallowed by the Night


Rehlow

unread,
Jan 27, 2011, 2:24:33 PM1/27/11
to
On Jan 27, 11:54 am, The Lasombra <TheLasom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> VtES lives in our country!
>
> Summon Kindred
> Minsk, Belarus
> 23 January 2011
> 10 players
> 3 rounds + final
>
> 1) F9sss - EuroBrujah
> 2) Jhon Dalton - Bima Dominate FoS g4/5
> 3) jAvel - Vasiliy Vasilevich toolbox
> 4) aXeLl - BrokenBrujah
> 5) Templar - Tzimisce g2 Big Cap wall
> 6) Exposer - Osebo-!Salubri "419 operation madness"

Exposer,

Is it possible to see your decklist and some comments about how the
deck played? 2.5 VPs prelim and 2 VPs in the Final for a 419 deck
sounds like you made the card somewhat playable.

Later,
~Rehlow

Anton Dudko

unread,
Jan 28, 2011, 1:25:04 AM1/28/11
to

> Exposer,
>
> Is it possible to see your decklist and some comments about how the
> deck played? 2.5 VPs prelim and 2 VPs in the Final for a 419 deck
> sounds like you made the card somewhat playable.
>
> Later,
> ~Rehlow

Sure.


Deck Name: 419 operation madness
Created By: Anton Dudko
Description: One more creative deck about !Salubri and Osebo at my
performance. It seems to be rather playable.


Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 10, Max: 19, Avg: 3,58)
----------------------------------------------
1 Aredhel aus FOR VAL 5 Salubri Antitribu
2 Arriette Sylla POT 3 Osebo
1 Idrissa aus CEL 4 Osebo
1 Ismitta aus cel pot 4 Osebo
1 Kamaria aus pot 3 Osebo
2 Langa for VAL 5 Salubri Antitribu
2 Misrak pot 2 Osebo
1 Nkechi val aus for 4 Salubri Antitribu
1 Rashiel val for 3 Salubri Antitribu

Library: (62 cards)
-------------------
Master (13 cards)
2 Blooding by the Code
1 Dark Influences
1 Effective Management
2 Information Highway
1 Last Stand
1 Mbare Market, Harare
1 Pentex Subversion
1 Sudden Reversal
2 Tribute to the Master
1 Wash

Action (24 cards)
19 419 Operation
1 Legend of the Leopard
4 Mozambique Allure

Reaction (20 cards)
1 Delaying Tactics
19 Hide the Heart

Combat (5 cards)
3 Dodge
2 Morphean Blow


Here should be 1 more Kamaria instead of 1 Arriette Sylla for bleed.
And the metagame was rather pleasant, this deck is fine with allies.
I've got a lot of pleasure playing this deck.

wumpus

unread,
Jan 28, 2011, 7:01:29 PM1/28/11
to
Howdy Anton,

This deck is hilarious, thanks for posting. A few questions:

On Jan 27, 10:25 pm, Anton Dudko <tonych...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Exposer,
>
> > Is it possible to see your decklist and some comments about how the
> > deck played? 2.5 VPs prelim and 2 VPs in the Final for a 419 deck
> > sounds like you made the card somewhat playable.
>
> > Later,
> > ~Rehlow
>
> Sure.
>
> Deck Name: 419 operation madness
> Created By: Anton Dudko
> Description: One more creative deck about !Salubri and Osebo at my
> performance. It seems to be rather playable.
>
> Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 10, Max: 19, Avg: 3,58)
> ----------------------------------------------
> 1 Aredhel aus FOR VAL 5 Salubri Antitribu
> 2 Arriette Sylla POT 3 Osebo
> 1 Idrissa aus CEL 4 Osebo
> 1 Ismitta aus cel pot 4 Osebo
> 1 Kamaria aus pot 3 Osebo
> 2 Langa for VAL 5 Salubri Antitribu
> 2 Misrak pot 2 Osebo
> 1 Nkechi val aus for 4 Salubri Antitribu
> 1 Rashiel val for 3 Salubri Antitribu

OK, Osebo weenies and val/VAL users. I assume the !Salubri never ever
take any actions and just sit around Hiding their Hearts?

> Library: (62 cards)
> -------------------
> Master (13 cards)
> 2 Blooding by the Code
> 1 Dark Influences
> 1 Effective Management
> 2 Information Highway
> 1 Last Stand
> 1 Mbare Market, Harare
> 1 Pentex Subversion
> 1 Sudden Reversal
> 2 Tribute to the Master
> 1 Wash

Is the Dark Influences in for some specific reason? Did Last Stand
work out for you? Why Info Highway? Was blood management an issue
with no hunting grounds and Tributes?

> Action (24 cards)
> 19 419 Operation
> 1 Legend of the Leopard
> 4 Mozambique Allure

I assume these are for the crypt fishing ability, and not to
(pointlessly as far as I can see) make !Salubri Laibon? Does this
make Mbare worthwhile despite weenitude and a mixed crypt?

> Reaction (20 cards)
> 1 Delaying Tactics
> 19 Hide the Heart

I wonder if that Delaying could profitably be Osebo Kholo instead?

> Combat (5 cards)
> 3 Dodge
> 2 Morphean Blow

No stealth and very little combat makes me wonder if your meta is
devoid of intercept and rush? Or did you just get lucky and people
figured they could afford to let the 419's through and just get rid of
them later?

> Here should be 1 more Kamaria instead of  1 Arriette Sylla for bleed.
> And the metagame was rather pleasant, this deck is fine with allies.
> I've got a lot of pleasure playing this deck.

I was thinking of trying to build this deck, but I'd need to put
either stealth or combat (or both) in. Do you think it would still
work if I went a little higher up in the Osebo for Titi and used
Resist Earth's Grasp and maybe Zip Gun + Suppressing Fire?

Side question: 419 is undirected, right? So Creepshow Casino would
work?

Thanks,
Alex

Andrei Kashpar

unread,
Jan 29, 2011, 6:38:23 AM1/29/11
to
I saw this deck in action so I can make some comments.

> > Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 10, Max: 19, Avg: 3,58)
> > ----------------------------------------------
> > 1 Aredhel aus FOR VAL 5 Salubri Antitribu
> > 2 Arriette Sylla POT 3 Osebo
> > 1 Idrissa aus CEL 4 Osebo
> > 1 Ismitta aus cel pot 4 Osebo
> > 1 Kamaria aus pot 3 Osebo
> > 2 Langa for VAL 5 Salubri Antitribu
> > 2 Misrak pot 2 Osebo
> > 1 Nkechi val aus for 4 Salubri Antitribu
> > 1 Rashiel val for 3 Salubri Antitribu
>
> OK, Osebo weenies and val/VAL users.  I assume the !Salubri never ever
> take any actions and just sit around Hiding their Hearts?

Yes they are supposed to just sit and play HtHs.

> > Library: (62 cards)
> > -------------------
> > Master (13 cards)
> > 2 Blooding by the Code
> > 1 Dark Influences
> > 1 Effective Management
> > 2 Information Highway
> > 1 Last Stand
> > 1 Mbare Market, Harare
> > 1 Pentex Subversion
> > 1 Sudden Reversal
> > 2 Tribute to the Master
> > 1 Wash
>
> Is the Dark Influences in for some specific reason?  Did Last Stand
> work out for you?  Why Info Highway?  Was blood management an issue
> with no hunting grounds and Tributes?

The deck is weak to politics so DI2 can protect the deck from
dangerous
political actions like Ancilla Empowerment or Reins of Power or stop
the volley
of KRCs from anywere. When in play DI2 protects from other players'
DI2
that can stop this deck cold.
Last Stand is here to solve one of deck's problem. When it ousts
someone
there are juicy piles of pool on operations usually that can be
harvested by new prey.
Info Highway is here to speed up influencing of weenies and to contest
slowing prey
development cause speed is the key.
The most cards this deck play use no blood so blood management is fine
and
just 2 Tributes are quite nice for pool gain.

> > Action (24 cards)
> > 19 419 Operation
> > 1 Legend of the Leopard
> > 4 Mozambique Allure
>
> I assume these are for the crypt fishing ability, and not to
> (pointlessly as far as I can see) make !Salubri Laibon?  Does this
> make Mbare worthwhile despite weenitude and a mixed crypt?

Sure they are for crypt fishing and they are brilliant for the task.
There are only 2 nonlaibon vampires in the crypt so Mbare is nice
tool for speeding up and pool gain.

> > Reaction (20 cards)
> > 1 Delaying Tactics
> > 19 Hide the Heart
>
> I wonder if that Delaying could profitably be Osebo Kholo instead?

DT can buy you a turn. 2 votes can hardly make any difference.

> > Combat (5 cards)
> > 3 Dodge
> > 2 Morphean Blow
>
> No stealth and very little combat makes me wonder if your meta is
> devoid of intercept and rush?  Or did you just get lucky and people
> figured they could afford to let the 419's through and just get rid of
> them later?

This deck is supposed to build up a bunch of operations fast before
any interference
and then sit and protect them.

> > Here should be 1 more Kamaria instead of  1 Arriette Sylla for bleed.
> > And the metagame was rather pleasant, this deck is fine with allies.
> > I've got a lot of pleasure playing this deck.
>
> I was thinking of trying to build this deck, but I'd need to put
> either stealth or combat (or both) in.  Do you think it would still
> work if I went a little higher up in the Osebo for Titi and used
> Resist Earth's Grasp and maybe Zip Gun + Suppressing Fire?

IMHO the swarming strategy this deck uses is the most suitable.

> Side question:  419 is undirected, right?  So Creepshow Casino would
> work?

Sure. Nice idea.

Anton Dudko

unread,
Jan 30, 2011, 4:52:55 AM1/30/11
to
Thank you, Andrei, I had no time for wide description.

No any specific reason for DI. This deck usually have enough pool and
DI can save from some deck archetypes based on one-two offensive cards
(Govern the Unaligned, KRC, Cryptic Mission, Deep Song etc.)
The idea of deck is to get as many 419 Operations as possible and do
it fast. With 2 Info Highway, Mbare Market Harare and low cap Osebo
I reach this goal. With such speed I have not many problems with
intercept. I didn't play Last Stand this tournament but was close to
this, I got Last Stand next card after ousting my second prey. This
deck have some problem with transfering prey's pool to another play
through Operations. With Last Stand I can get another turn to transfer
counters from Operations to my pool. And this deck rather agressive
ussually It get it's 1 vp easy (espasially if my prey uses high cap
vampires) Last Stand can give one more turn that make this deck
faster.
Wash and Sudden for canceling prey's pool gain they wree really
usefull.
In my previous versions I used 3 Tributes but later I consider to get
out 1 Tribute. 2 Tributes are perfect number for this deck.
2 Blooding by the Code for Nkechi and Rashiel.
Effective Management rather suitable here.


> > > Action (24 cards)
> > > 19 419 Operation
> > > 1 Legend of the Leopard
> > > 4 Mozambique Allure
>
> > I assume these are for the crypt fishing ability, and not to
> > (pointlessly as far as I can see) make !Salubri Laibon?  Does this
> > make Mbare worthwhile despite weenitude and a mixed crypt?

Mozambique Allure is a perfect card for this archetype. It provide
completion of second part of goal - to get out !Salubri as much as
possible. Also this card make this deck shorter for its cycling.
I loved Legend of the Leopard in such metagame.

> > > Reaction (20 cards)
> > > 1 Delaying Tactics
> > > 19 Hide the Heart
>
> > I wonder if that Delaying could profitably be Osebo Kholo instead?

I don't think so. This card helped me against Parity Shift of my prey.
It stops pool gaining of some political decks and gives me one more
turn.

> > > Combat (5 cards)
> > > 3 Dodge
> > > 2 Morphean Blow
>
> > No stealth and very little combat makes me wonder if your meta is
> > devoid of intercept and rush?  Or did you just get lucky and people
> > figured they could afford to let the 419's through and just get rid of
> > them later?

Andrew said right. The idea is to make setup fast. Before any
interruption. To dispose 419 Operation minion must bleed, but instead
of this minion try to rush or stop for blocking, but Operations works
anyway. Some fast Operations and then Control of them - thats the way.

> > > Here should be 1 more Kamaria instead of  1 Arriette Sylla for bleed.
> > > And the metagame was rather pleasant, this deck is fine with allies.
> > > I've got a lot of pleasure playing this deck.
>
> > I was thinking of trying to build this deck, but I'd need to put
> > either stealth or combat (or both) in.  Do you think it would still
> > work if I went a little higher up in the Osebo for Titi and used
> > Resist Earth's Grasp and maybe Zip Gun + Suppressing Fire?

It makes your deck slow and unstable in my opinion. Try my variant for
comparison.

> > Side question:  419 is undirected, right?  So Creepshow Casino would
> > work?

In previous versions I tested Creepshow Casino but it was useless. The
amount of Osebo is the key to a victory.

I want to add that deck with all its agression may offer some help to
another metuthella and easy makes some deals.
Also it can fail ally actions so it dosn't scare any WarGhouls or
Imbued or any Renegate Garu.
It has enough pool at most games. At all my games I stayed till the
end.

The deck is not so cheating anyway.

Izaak

unread,
Jan 31, 2011, 12:13:59 PM1/31/11
to
<snip deck and excellent answers to obvious questions>

So where I play, on 1 out of every 3 tables my predator or prey puts
Neighbour John in play in turn 2 and whips out a .44 after blocking your
first action. What do you do then?


ira...@gmail.com

unread,
Jan 31, 2011, 1:24:09 PM1/31/11
to
On Jan 27, 10:25 pm, Anton Dudko <tonych...@gmail.com> wrote:

Did you ever have a prey that was a bleed deck? It seems like bleeds
of 3 would likely get the edge early game, and a bleed of 5 later
would definitely get it.

Ira

Anton Dudko

unread,
Jan 31, 2011, 3:19:47 PM1/31/11
to
> So where I play, on 1 out of every 3 tables my predator or prey puts
> Neighbour John in play in turn 2 and whips out a .44 after blocking your
> first action. What do you do then?
Selfoust.
I think I will get the same problems as a politic weenie. But
something whispering me, that Neighbour John may not stop all minions.
Otherwise its not a bad variant, if I manage to raise at least 2
Operations it will be good preasure for John later.

>Did you ever have a prey that was a bleed deck? It seems like bleeds
>of 3 would likely get the edge early game, and a bleed of 5 later
>would definitely get it.
>
>Ira

Such things you may get better with practice. Bleed for three or five
is dangerous for grandprey, he will try to block such bleeds. Another
thing: if I see a possibility of my prey to bleed for 3 without my
reduction I return all pool from operations, transfer one pool each
turn and return then, get out more minions. You may not believe me but
at most situations it will be enough.

Peter D Bakija

unread,
Jan 31, 2011, 5:49:04 PM1/31/11
to
On Jan 31, 1:24 pm, "ira...@gmail.com" <ira...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you ever have a prey that was a bleed deck?  It seems like bleeds
> of 3 would likely get the edge early game, and a bleed of 5 later
> would definitely get it.

My buddy Sackett put a deck together very similar to this over this
last summer (although it also had grafted on Obfuscate to avoid
getting blocked all the time), and while it was hardly a regular game
sweeper, it did ok and occasionally won a game. I'd never imagine that
this kind of deck (i.e. 419 Operation/Hide the Heart) would ever be a
tier 1 contender for, well, anything. But it is probably the best 419
Operation deck you can come up with, and it has the potential to
actually do ok once and a while.

-Peter

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages