Gangrel Conspiracy

SirTemple

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

I am unfamilar with Gangrel Conspiracy, but it appears that it is played when a
Blood hunt has been called. Does this mean that I can play vote cards if I
want to pitch them, or does it pre-empt the vote?

Jason

Richard D. Zopf

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

sirt...@aol.com (SirTemple) wrote:

card text (from WotC site);

Card Title: Gangrel Conspiracy
Pool: n/a
Clan: Gangrel Antitribu
Card Type: Master
Card Text: Master: out-of-turn
Cancel a Blood Hunt vote called on a Gangrel antitribu.
You may play this card during your turn.
Artist: Corey Macourek
Rarity: Rare

Cancelling a vote would occur after the vote is called, but before any
votes are cast. (vote is pre-empted)

Regards,
R. David Zopf
guenh...@mindspring.com
Atom Weaver...

Joshua Duffin

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Richard D. Zopf (guenh...@mindspring.com) wrote:
: sirt...@aol.com (SirTemple) wrote:

Are you sure about this? Since it doesn't say so on the card, I would
think that you can cancel the vote at any point during the voting (for
example, if you are losing the vote... ;-)

Compare to Delaying Tactics - my understanding of that card is that
you have always been able to play it after any number of votes have been
cast.

(In other words, I believe that you can pitch vote cards during the Blood
Hunt vote before playing Gangrel Conspiracy, if you want to. LSJ?)

Josh

LSJ

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Richard D. Zopf wrote:
> sirt...@aol.com (SirTemple) wrote:
>
> >I am unfamilar with Gangrel Conspiracy, but it appears that it is played when a
> >Blood hunt has been called. Does this mean that I can play vote cards if I
> >want to pitch them, or does it pre-empt the vote?
>
> Card Title: Gangrel Conspiracy
> Clan: Gangrel Antitribu

> Card Text: Master: out-of-turn
> Cancel a Blood Hunt vote called on a Gangrel antitribu.
> You may play this card during your turn.
>
> Cancelling a vote would occur after the vote is called, but before any
> votes are cast. (vote is pre-empted)

Cancelling a vote can be done before or after votes (or during).
You can vote and watch other players vote during the Blood Hunt
before deciding whether to cancel the Blood Hunt with Gangrel
Conspiracy (or Absolution of the Diabolist).

See also: Telepathic Vote Counting, which illustrates this point
explicitly.

--
L. Scott Johnson (vte...@wizards.com)
Official VtES Net.Rep for Wizards of the Coast.

Richard D. Zopf

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

LSJ <vte...@wizards.com> wrote:
>Cancelling a vote can be done before or after votes (or during).
>You can vote and watch other players vote during the Blood Hunt
>before deciding whether to cancel the Blood Hunt with Gangrel
>Conspiracy (or Absolution of the Diabolist).

>See also: Telepathic Vote Counting, which illustrates this point
>explicitly.

oops. That'll teach me not to answer V:tES questions before the
second cup 'o caffeine...