Release Date of Demo Cards?

Halcyan 2

Nov 3, 2003, 6:57:47 AM11/3/03
I was just reading a post regarding when Black Hand cards would be officially
legal and that just got me to thinking about those new special Demo pack cards.
Since they have a special expansion set symbol (the pawn shape), is there a
special timeline when the Demo pack cards are not yet tournament legal?

Halcyan 2

Timlagor

Nov 3, 2003, 7:35:23 AM11/3/03
Halcyan 2 expounded:

AFAIK they are all commons and all reprints. Given that, I can't see any
reason why there should be any delay.

LSJ

Nov 3, 2003, 7:54:41 AM11/3/03

There was, but it has passed.