cry wolf + son's crypt?

Omael

Jun 10, 2008, 5:45:14 PM6/10/08
If my anarch has a crypt's sons and it gets blocked recruiting cry
wolf would he go to torpor or can he continue his action as if
unblocked?
on the other side, would the blocking minion may choose to block again?

LSJ

Jun 10, 2008, 6:05:44 PM6/10/08
Omael wrote:
> If my anarch has a crypt's sons and it gets blocked recruiting cry
> wolf would he go to torpor or can he continue his action as if
> unblocked?

He goes to torpor.

> on the other side, would the blocking minion may choose to block again?

If it were a normal action, so that the Crypt's Sons could burn a blood for
continuance, sure. But the blocker would tap for the first successful block, so
he'd need a way either to untap or to attempt to block as if untapped in order
to attempt to block a second time.