(Q) Anathema

machado

Sep 14, 2009, 7:53:09 PM9/14/09
If I play anathema in a vampire with 0 blood and then rush it, will it
burn in the beginning of the combat, or do I have to inflict at least
1 damage?

Tks.

FVicentini

Sep 14, 2009, 7:55:55 PM9/14/09

Anathema requires an actual reduction in blood

good day

XZealot

Sep 14, 2009, 8:41:22 PM9/14/09

Correct!

LSJ

Sep 15, 2009, 8:18:09 AM9/15/09

Which means even if you inflict 1 damage on the empty vampire, the Anathema
still won't care. Starting with 0 makes a reduction impossible. The target would
have to gain one (or more) blood first

Jozxyqk

Sep 15, 2009, 8:31:10 AM9/15/09

Which leads to craziness like Blood Turnip Anathema decks.

(no it doesn't)

machado

Sep 15, 2009, 9:02:46 AM9/15/09
On 15 set, 09:31, Jozxyqk <jfeue...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:

Tks all. I'll need to review my deck!

The Lasombra

Sep 15, 2009, 9:15:26 AM9/15/09
On Sep 15, 8:31 am, Jozxyqk wrote:

> > > Correct!
> > Which means even if you inflict 1 damage on the empty vampire, the Anathema
> > still won't care. Starting with 0 makes a reduction impossible. The target would
> > have to gain one (or more) blood first

> Which leads to craziness like Blood Turnip Anathema decks.

No, this is clearly the reason Mercy for the Weak/Psyche! decks were
invented.....

Lord Soth of Dargaard Keep, The Knight of the Black Rose

Sep 17, 2009, 10:29:27 AM9/17/09

Or a Dimitra Illianova giving some blood to the anathema before sink
him.

wedge

Sep 17, 2009, 1:34:01 PM9/17/09
On Sep 17, 7:29 am, "Lord Soth of Dargaard Keep, The Knight of the

Owain the wanderer

John Flournoy

Sep 17, 2009, 2:13:45 PM9/17/09

Harder to include in a deck that wants to call Camarilla-titled votes.
But amusing..

-John Flournoy

Blooded Sand

Sep 17, 2009, 6:13:12 PM9/17/09

Tegyrius merged anathema psyche thin blood.....

Salem

Sep 18, 2009, 6:03:53 AM9/18/09
John Flournoy wrote:

>> > Or a Dimitra Illianova giving some blood to the anathema before sink
>> > him.
>>
>> Owain the wanderer
>
> Harder to include in a deck that wants to call Camarilla-titled votes.
> But amusing..

Blood Trade.

--
salem
(replace 'hotmail' with 'gmail' to email)