[lsj] erciyes fragments

salem

Jan 18, 2005, 4:01:15 AM1/18/05
On Apr 21 2004, 6:17 pm there was this from LSJ:

"...
>Erciyes Fragment only allows you to *play* the card. According to the
> rules/rulings, burning a card for a vote during a referendum is *not* "playing"
> the card. (Hence why you pitching Ancient Influence for a vote doesn't prevent
> it from being played). Since burning a card for a vote doesn't count as
> "playing the card" for Ancient Influence / Political Stranglehold / Reins of
> Power, I don't see why it would for Erciyes Fragment.

Correct.

--
LSJ (vtes...@white-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Now, i assume a master card on the Fragments would not be usable for
things like burning a Tension in the Ranks or stealing the Brothers
Grimm, correct?

salem
domain:canberra http://www.geocities.com/salem_christ.geo/vtes.htm
(replace "hotmail" with "yahoo" to email)

geo...@for.auth.gr

Jan 18, 2005, 4:16:59 AM1/18/05
correct. As discarding a card from your hand is definetely not the same
as playing the card. (Brothers Grimm, Tension require to DISCARD
cards from your hand as a master phase action)

George

LSJ

Jan 18, 2005, 6:39:36 AM1/18/05
salem wrote:
> Now, i assume a master card on the Fragments would not be usable for
> things like burning a Tension in the Ranks or stealing the Brothers
> Grimm, correct?

Exactly. Discarding/burning is still not playing.