Tariq + skill card + banishment

Peter Laan

Dec 2, 2001, 11:38:31 AM12/2/01
What happens when Tariq with one skill card gets banished? The skill card
doesn't matter when influencing him, but is he a 7 or 3 cap? And what
happens when you bring him up? Does he keep 3 or 4 blood on him?

Peter

Roger Carhult

Dec 2, 2001, 12:43:09 PM12/2/01

"Peter Laan" <peter...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> What happens when Tariq with one skill card gets banished? The skill card
> doesn't matter when influencing him, but is he a 7 or 3 cap? And what
> happens when you bring him up? Does he keep 3 or 4 blood on him?

He is a 7 cap and when you bring him out you get to keep 3 or 4 blood on
him, your choice. It's because all excess blood drains off as he is put in
play, but when he is put in play the skillcard is activated. The order of
it's activation (before draning or after) is up to you (I think that's how
it works, at least it does with embraces etc).

Roger

LSJ

Dec 2, 2001, 1:46:25 PM12/2/01
Peter Laan wrote:

> What happens when Tariq with one skill card gets banished? The skill card
> doesn't matter when influencing him, but is he a 7 or 3 cap? And what

7 (card text).

> happens when you bring him up? Does he keep 3 or 4 blood on him?

4 (when he's in play, the Discipline card is in play).

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Kenneth

Dec 4, 2001, 6:50:30 AM12/4/01
Sort of on the same subject, a bit daft, but I'm asking anyway. Can Tariq use
his built in disciplines to increase blood capacity after a performing
diablerie or does this always require a discipline card? I'm pretty sure it's
not that easy, but it's worth a try... :)
-Kenneth

LSJ

Dec 4, 2001, 8:11:00 AM12/4/01

Having Disciplines doesn't increase capacity.