Q: Lunatic Eruption (LSJ)

Alfred Behrends

Mar 28, 2001, 1:04:21 AM3/28/01
1) When does a minion with Lunatic Eruption on him have to attack?
I assume anytime during the minion phase, so that any other minion
from the same methuselah could try to burm LE (unlike hunting, that
goes first)?

2) Any minion may burn this card ...
I assume that means even a minion from my grandprey or any
other methuselah could burn LE on a minion from my prey.
Could I try to block this action as it is 'directed' at a target I controll?

<evil grin>
It would be an evil deck idea to play LE on every minion of
your prey, so that he can't stay untapped or can't take any actions
unless attacking and even afflicts something to your grandprey.
Of course you have to block ANY attempt to burn LE.
</evil grin>

BTW: Anyone willing to trade LE's?

Alf Behrends
Germany

LSJ

Mar 28, 2001, 6:27:27 AM3/28/01
Alfred Behrends wrote:

> 1) When does a minion with Lunatic Eruption on him have to attack?
> I assume anytime during the minion phase, so that any other minion
> from the same methuselah could try to burm LE (unlike hunting, that
> goes first)?

No. Hunting goes first, yes. But any other mandatory actions "go" before
any non-mandatory actions.

> 2) Any minion may burn this card ...
> I assume that means even a minion from my grandprey or any
> other methuselah could burn LE on a minion from my prey.

Yes.

> Could I try to block this action as it is 'directed' at a target I controll?

No, as it is not directed at a target you control. [1.6.3]

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/