Repulsion Q

Joshua Duffin

Dec 14, 2001, 11:25:37 AM12/14/01
At OBE, Repulsion says "Put this card on this vampire.
This vampire gets +1 stealth. Burn this card if this
vampire goes to torpor. This vampire cannot have or
play another Repulsion."

Is this playable when you don't currently need stealth?
I could see an argument in favor of it being playable
since the first sentence is "Put this card on this vampire",
and only after the card's on the vampire do you get the
stealth bonus. But on the other hand, it is a card that
provides stealth, and normally you can only play those when
you need the stealth.

Thanks,

Josh

only somewhat repulsive

LSJ

Dec 14, 2001, 11:43:41 AM12/14/01
Joshua Duffin wrote:

> At OBE, Repulsion says "Put this card on this vampire.
> This vampire gets +1 stealth. Burn this card if this
> vampire goes to torpor. This vampire cannot have or
> play another Repulsion."
>
> Is this playable when you don't currently need stealth?

Yes.

> I could see an argument in favor of it being playable
> since the first sentence is "Put this card on this vampire",
> and only after the card's on the vampire do you get the
> stealth bonus. But on the other hand, it is a card that
> provides stealth, and normally you can only play those when
> you need the stealth.

See also Sport Bike.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/