Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

rule question qbout hunting, title and about target

閲覧: 88 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

fabien

未読、
2006/09/03 14:16:412006/09/03
To:
3 shorts questions:
-an hunting action which give no blood, is it a successful action?
-if you have a card in play (a video tap for example), which target a
vampire... if the targeted vampire is burned, is my card burn too or
does she stay on the table?
-what does a fall of the sabbat or camarilla does to the title of the
vampires?

Morgan Vening

未読、
2006/09/03 15:48:022006/09/03
To:
On 3 Sep 2006 11:16:41 -0700, "fabien" <cu...@caramail.com> wrote:

>3 shorts questions:
>-an hunting action which give no blood, is it a successful action?

IANLSJ, but I believe it's a successful action, but not a successful
hunt. This applies to bleeds that resolve for zero too.

>-if you have a card in play (a video tap for example), which target a
>vampire... if the targeted vampire is burned, is my card burn too or
>does she stay on the table?

As there is nothing stating differently, it would stay with the
vampire.

>-what does a fall of the sabbat or camarilla does to the title of the
>vampires?

It goes inert, as do titles on Vampires changing sect. If for whatever
reason, the Sect gets reinstated, the vampire's title would
'reactivate'.

Morgan Vening

James Coupe

未読、
2006/09/03 16:58:052006/09/03
To:
In message <u4cmf2hddh31o866r...@4ax.com>, Morgan Vening

<mor...@optusnet.com.au> writes:
>On 3 Sep 2006 11:16:41 -0700, "fabien" <cu...@caramail.com> wrote:
>
>>3 shorts questions:
>>-an hunting action which give no blood, is it a successful action?
>
>IANLSJ, but I believe it's a successful action, but not a successful
>hunt. This applies to bleeds that resolve for zero too.

Right.

<http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/f280c5
c520c84adc> In response to a question about Songs of Distant Vitae:
***
The action is successful if it resolves unblocked.
The hunt is not successful if no blood is gained.

Songs of the Distant Vitae is looking for successful hunts.
***

So, successful hunts need some blood.

>>-what does a fall of the sabbat or camarilla does to the title of the
>>vampires?
>
>It goes inert, as do titles on Vampires changing sect. If for whatever
>reason, the Sect gets reinstated, the vampire's title would
>'reactivate'.

Unless the vampire has gained a new title in the meantime. For example,
if one player plays Fall of the Camarilla and another player has played
Rise of the Nephtali, my copy of Alexandra (inert Inner Circle title)
may decide to become the Liaison. Her inert Inner Circle title is
immediately yielded.

The same is true under Clan Impersonation, Derange etc. too. The old
title is inert, but if you get a new title, you lose the inert one
completely.

--
James Coupe
PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D YOU ARE IN ERROR.

x5m...@gmx.de

未読、
2006/09/04 8:31:222006/09/04
To:
James Coupe wrote:

> Unless the vampire has gained a new title in the meantime. For example,
> if one player plays Fall of the Camarilla and another player has played
> Rise of the Nephtali, my copy of Alexandra (inert Inner Circle title)
> may decide to become the Liaison. Her inert Inner Circle title is
> immediately yielded.
>
> The same is true under Clan Impersonation, Derange etc. too. The old
> title is inert, but if you get a new title, you lose the inert one
> completely.

Are you sure (losing completely)?

Alexandra has become Liaison. But then Enkidu with one Fortitude Skill
card takes the title over. And then the Camarilla comes back (because
the Event player is ousted). I would have said, Alexandra becomes an
IC.

Frank

LSJ

未読、
2006/09/04 9:48:492006/09/04
To:
x5m...@gmx.de wrote:
> James Coupe wrote:
>
> > Unless the vampire has gained a new title in the meantime. For example,
> > if one player plays Fall of the Camarilla and another player has played
> > Rise of the Nephtali, my copy of Alexandra (inert Inner Circle title)
> > may decide to become the Liaison. Her inert Inner Circle title is
> > immediately yielded.
> >
> > The same is true under Clan Impersonation, Derange etc. too. The old
> > title is inert, but if you get a new title, you lose the inert one
> > completely.
>
> Are you sure (losing completely)?

Yes. See http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/rulebook/rulebook.html#sec10

"If a vampire with a title changes clans or sects to a clan or sect
inappropriate for his title, he loses the benefit of the title until
his clan or sect changes appropriately. If he receives a new title, or
if his title is contested (see Contested Titles, sec. 4.2), he
immediately yields the old title."

> Alexandra has become Liaison. But then Enkidu with one Fortitude Skill
> card takes the title over. And then the Camarilla comes back (because
> the Event player is ousted). I would have said, Alexandra becomes an
> IC.

She would not. She lost the IC title irrevocably when she gained the
Liason title.

新着メール 0 件