[LSJ] Poinson pill stuff

reyda

May 13, 2005, 6:58:33 AM5/13/05
hello again :)

Cardname: Poison Pill
Cardtype: Reaction
Set: Gehenna
Cardtext: Only usable during a referendum, before votes are cast.
If the referendum passes and the effect of the referendum causes you to
lose pool, the controller of the acting vampire loses the same amount of
pool (in addition to the effects of the referendum).

A methuselah calls one of this two votes :
"Kindred segregation
Political Card-Worth 1 Vote. Called by any vampire at +1 stealth.
Successful referendum means that all allies are burned. Any Methuselah
can keep an ally or allies he or she controls by repaying -their pool
cost to recruit-."
or
"Peace Treaty
Political Card-Worth 1 Vote. Called by any vampire at +1 stealth.
Successful referendum burns all weapons. A Methuselah may keep any of
his or her minions' weapons by repaying their -pool- cost to equip."

If i choose to pay for my belongings, does it count for the loss of pool
i will inflict to the methuselah whose vampire called the vote ?

LSJ

May 13, 2005, 6:23:31 PM5/13/05

Yes.

--
LSJ (vtesr...@TRAPwhite-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep (remove spam trap to reply)
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Morgan Vening

May 14, 2005, 7:49:06 AM5/14/05
On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:23:31 GMT, LSJ <vtesr...@TRAPwhite-wolf.com>
wrote:

>reyda wrote:
>> Cardname: Poison Pill
>> Cardtype: Reaction
>> Set: Gehenna
>> Cardtext: Only usable during a referendum, before votes are cast.
>> If the referendum passes and the effect of the referendum causes you to
>> lose pool, the controller of the acting vampire loses the same amount of
>> pool (in addition to the effects of the referendum).

Is that an independant, or a cumulative effect? As in if two vampires
controlled by the same Methuselah play PP, will the acting minion's
controller lose pool EQUAL to that lost by the reacting Methusalah, or
TWICE that lost by the reacting Methusalah?

Morgan Vening

Daneel

May 14, 2005, 9:20:29 AM5/14/05
On Sat, 14 May 2005 21:49:06 +1000, Morgan Vening <mor...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

I think the two Poison Pill cards each have their effects. That is, the
answer is "twice".

--
Bye,

Daneel