Charlotte VTES Meet Up on Friday March 20, 2020

Jordan

Mar 14, 2020, 7:49:16 PM3/14/20
We are having a friendly social gathering for local players to come out and play Vampire: The Eternal Struggle (formerly known as Jyhad).

We will be meeting at Carolina Tabletop Games, located at 315 Main Street, Pineville, NC 28134. Start time will be 6:00pm

New players are welcomed. We will have cards and decks to share with any who are new to the game and would like to play.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1875663659399914/