[LSJ] stealing cards...

0 views
Skip to first unread message

davey sprocket

unread,
Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99
to

when your Dauntain or Ethan Locke steals a master discipline card from
another methuselah, do you gain control of the master discipline card in
addition to having it move to a minion you control?

-davey!


LSJ

unread,
Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99
to
davey sprocket <dhat...@midway.uchicago.edu> wrote:
>
> when your Dauntain or Ethan Locke steals a master discipline
> card from another methuselah['s vampire], do you gain

> control of the master discipline card in addition to having
> it move to a [vampire] you control?

No. Card text doesn't say that control is changed.

--
LSJ (vte...@wizards.com) VTES Net.Rep for Wizards of the Coast.
Links to revised rulebook, rulings, errata, and DCI (tournament) rules:
http://www.wizards.com/VTES/VTES_Rules.html


Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't.

LSJ

unread,
Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99
to VTE...@oracle.wizards.com
vte...@wizards.com (LSJ) wrote:
> davey sprocket <dhat...@midway.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> >
> > when your Dauntain or Ethan Locke steals a master discipline
> > card from another methuselah['s vampire], do you gain
> > control of the master discipline card in addition to having
> > it move to a [vampire] you control?
>
> No. Card text doesn't say that control is changed.

Scratch that. "Steal" implies a change of control. So "yes", you
would get control of the discipline card that your Dauntain or
Ethan steals.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages