Which part of a hand strike is hand damage?

Gustavo Iglesias

Nov 16, 2004, 10:39:31 AM11/16/04
Hi. I guess this has been beated to death, but although I have been lurking
through the mails to see if i can find an answer,i havent found it. The
closest thing i have seen is a few discussions about if dagons call is a
hand strike (which i find obvious it is).

My question is: if a hand strike, such as dagon's call, does "extra side
effects" that deal damage, is that damage considered hand damage? to be more
exact, with an example: does thetmes does 1 unpreventable damage during
press step if he uses a dagons call?

LSJ

Nov 16, 2004, 11:45:02 AM11/16/04
"Gustavo Iglesias" <gustavo....@eresmas.net> wrote in message

No.
Only the damage that resolves with the strike is strike damage.

V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/
Though effective, appear to be ineffective -- Sun Tzu