Zoning Board + Storage annex

Wouter Kuyper

Nov 28, 2002, 7:23:08 AM11/28/02
Suppose someone moves my storage annex to my library by a zoning board
action.
What happens with the card under it? I mean it is not burned or
stolen....

I can think of 2 things:
1)card does everything that storage annex does: goes to library
2)Storage is removed thus card is burned

I would feel for the first one, but are there rules for it?

Zoning Board:

Unique

During your master phase, you may choose a location controlled by
another Methuselah. Until the end of your minion phase, any minion can
move that location to its owner's library as a (D) action (the owner
shuffles his or her library afterward). If this action is successful,
the controller of that location gains X pool, where X is the pool cost
of the location. Any vampire can call a referendum to burn this card
as a +1 stealth political action. You may tap this card to gain 1 vote
in that referendum.

Storage annex:

Card Text:

Location. Put a card from your hand facedown (out of play) on this
card when you play it. You may look at the card at any time. During
your master phase, you may exchange a card in your hand for the card
on this Storage Annex. If the Storage Annex is stolen or burned, the
card on it is stolen or burned as well.

LSJ

Nov 28, 2002, 8:07:26 AM11/28/02
Wouter Kuyper wrote:

> Suppose someone moves my storage annex to my library by a zoning board
> action.
> What happens with the card under it? I mean it is not burned or
> stolen....
>
> I can think of 2 things:
> 1)card does everything that storage annex does: goes to library
> 2)Storage is removed thus card is burned

2.
If a card leaves play, the cards on/under it are burned.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/