Far mastery and allies of another clan

Jim Leggett

Feb 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/24/96
can the superior version of far mastery be used to take over an
ally(say, renegade garou)when I don't have any of the clan that the ally
was brought in to play by(say I'm playing all malks). If so, do I take
over the ally, or does it just make him unusable to both of us?

Thomas R Wylie

Feb 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/26/96

If an ally has a clan symbol, this only means it has to be recruited by
a vampire of that clan. You don't need a vampire of that clan to
gain control of the ally if it's already in play.

Tom Wylie rec.games.trading-cards.* Network Representative for
aa...@cats.ucsc.edu Wizards of the Coast, Inc.