NRA PAC + Ousted player

ira...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2008, 6:42:40 PM6/18/08
Hello LSJ,

I tried searching for this answer, but I couldn't find it.

Player A has 1 Pool and NRA PAC in play. Player E's minion equips
with a Flak Jacket. Then Player E ousts Player A. Does Player E's
minion that equipped with a Flak Jacket untap at the end of E's turn?

I'm not sure what the answer is, because NRA PAC might setup an effect
that occurs at the end of the turn. If I had to guess, I'd say Yes
for that reason.

Thanks,
Ira

NRA PAC
Card Text:
Government.
Any minion who successfully performs an equip action untaps at the end
of the turn.

jcrossn...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2008, 3:41:12 AM6/19/08

The minions untaps at the end of the turn. NRA PAC sets up an effect
that is triggered by the successful resolution of an equip action,
rather that checking at the end of the turn if any have been
completed. This is the reason that an NRA PAC played during a discard
phase does not retroactively untap any minions that equipped earlier
that turn.

Or maybe I'm totally wrong.

Jesse

LSJ