got an aligned altar

Julian

Nov 18, 2023, 7:37:53 PM11/18/23
Guy here says you win every time you get an aligned altar.

Plus the 5000 turns without prayer will be good practice for Gehennom.

Julian

Dec 4, 2023, 8:36:32 PM12/4/23
On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 6:37:53 PM UTC-6, Julian wrote:
> Guy here says you win every time you get an aligned altar.
>
> Plus the 5000 turns without prayer will be good practice for Gehennom.

Minetown had the only altar I'd seen and it was to Hermes I guess and got the Who You Gonna Call achievement for haunted temple. I only mentioned it because it was the second time I killed a priestess, and both used different tactics and materiel each time.