The Nymph

Julian

Jan 26, 2024, 10:11:33 PMJan 26
I woke the Nymph up long ago and gave her some rings. She's been seen with other guys. Finally, she says to me, I have 5 boyfriends, and you have to kick all of their asses. I nodded.

Later, she comes out onto the patio with the biggest Uruk-Hai orc I've ever seen. The guy who when he gets in a fight the police are called to break it up.

I think she had this planned. At least she has a sense of humor.