Rare lucky polypile outcome

Janis Papanagnou

Nov 13, 2023, 1:06:44 AM11/13/23
As so often in Slashem I collect unicorn horns for mass-polypiling.
One preferred outcome are magic markers, and often I have to repeat
that process many times with dozens of unicorn horns to get a marker
or two. But this time a single heap of three horns provided three
markers in one zap! (Only bad that I had to use them immediately;
I had no potions to fix them persistently - a Slashem feature.)

Janis

RecRanger

Dec 3, 2023, 7:48:08 PM12/3/23
Yah, I always make certain I have at least a few of the required potions before
messing around with polypiling.