Official November NetHack Tournament 2023 shirts now available to order

Michael Meyer

Nov 12, 2023, 9:39:21 PM11/12/23
Hi everyone,

The TNNT 2023 (https://www.tnnt.org) shirts are available to order now,
though FYI they are anticipated to ship some time in December (they're
currently still in the queue to be screen printed at the print shop).

I think it's a nice shirt if you like NetHack, even if you aren't doing
the tournament. There's been a serious dearth of cool NetHack-related
shirts available for purchase ever since the /dev/null/nethack 2008
shirts stopped being offered (still upset I failed to pull the trigger
on one of those when I had the chance), and I hope this will help fill
that void somewhat. I think they're going to look pretty cool, but I
may be somewhat biased since I was the biggest contributor to the
design. :)

You can order one now (and/or a new-old stock Hardfought shirt from
years ago) at https://www.hardfought.org/shop/.

- Michael