Looking for a version of PMoria

Etocaus

Aug 20, 2015, 10:00:44 AM8/20/15
Long shot, but still would like to ask if anyone may have a working version (Windows/DOS) of PMoria04 (The version I've played has always rendered some classes useless (PMoria02)). Reference in rec.games.roguelike.moria: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.games.roguelike.moria/pmoria/rec.games.roguelike.moria/z5zBmZWME1Y/mBTBosg2mUsJ /

Daniel England

Feb 20, 2016, 4:26:24 PM2/20/16
On Friday, 21 August 2015 00:00:44 UTC+10, Etocaus wrote:
> Long shot, but still would like to ask if anyone may have a working version (Windows/DOS) of PMoria04 (The version I've played has always rendered some classes useless (PMoria02)). Reference in rec.games.roguelike.moria: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.games.roguelike.moria/pmoria/rec.games.roguelike.moria/z5zBmZWME1Y/mBTBosg2mUsJ /

I'm wondering if it is a Pascal version of Moria you are looking for?

If so, I have ported MoriaUB 5.01 (the last version I could find of the original) to modern compilers/platforms in the project MoriaOP (Moria Original Pascal).

I've added some nice features (such as colour, better light radius and much improved inventory handling) as well as fixed some bugs.

You can find MoriaOP at: https://github.com/M3wP/MoriaOP

I hope this helps.

Daniel.

Etocaus

Mar 11, 2016, 8:19:40 AM3/11/16
Hello Daniel.

Unfortunately it's not the version I'm looking for, but your project is also of great interest. I'm the mod at https://www.reddit.com/r/moriarl/ and your port has already been added to the "Variants" section of the Wiki.

Changing the original subject a little bit, are there any plans to release MoriaOP as a Win32 binary?

Thanks.

Daniel England

Mar 19, 2016, 9:00:00 PM3/19/16
Thanks for the inclusion!